Flashbacks

Salams pov: i looked back up, seeing the lab i used to call home. I looked around, walking, feeling any comfort i had fade. I felt a few arms grab me and start pulling me, i yelped, falling down and getting dragged, i started screaming, i looked down at my hands, they looked normal. Im having a nightmare, arent i.. it still feels real. I got dragged to an area and got chained up, i stared at the floor as people injected stuff in me and hooked me up to machines, i took a deep breath before getting shocked, over and over again, and my skin start burning, i felt things poke my back, trying to pierce through from the inside, i grinded my teeth until forming wings pierced through my back, why could i feel the pain, not sure. I screamed, my voice cracking and turning darker, feeling black fluids leak out my eyes, i started to stand when i felt something shake me, i was awake now. I looked at fiki, whos face was covered in blood, she was looking over at guts, was that the bunny... "ew!" I yelled, grabbing a towel and wiping fikis face off, she then sighed. "Im gonna need a shower....." fiki said, scoffing. "Where do you even..shower at?" I asked her. Trying to tell her i probably needed one anyways aswell. "Oh, the lake near. No one ever goes there sooo..." she said, i looked at her, realizing she showered in lakes. Atleast in the lab i got to shower in warm water.. fiki stood up and walked over, grabbing shampoo and body wash. "You sitting out?" She asked, i shook my head, standing up, fiki grabbed two seperate towels and placing one over her head, not wanting to grab her beanie, then handed me one, then she started walking, i followed her, stretching. "Do your wings or horns do anything weird when they get wet?" Fiki asked. "Sometimes what I can do spasms, but no." I said, she nodded, we got to the lake, i looked at the trees and yawned. I looked back over, noticing fiki pulling her shirt off. I stared for a moment, before looking away again. When i looked back, fiki had layed her clothes on the grass and got in the water. The lake seemed clean, which shocked me. Fiki moved over behind a rock, and i quickly layed my clothes down and got in, after i was in a few seconds, fiki stepped by me and yawned. "The waters warm today, glad i showered now and not at night." She said, before lowering her head under the water then coming back up, i looked at her wet hair, her hair seemed very damaged. I stepped over and felt her hair, she sighed, laughing. "Your uh...touching my leg." She said, i backed up and dunked my head under the water, trying to not look embarrassed, i lifted my head back up, fiki was staring at my neck. "Whats on your neck?" Fiki said, grabbing the shampoo bottle from on the grass and putting some on her head, starting to cover her head in shampoo. "A tattoo the lab gave." I said quickly, started to wash my head aswell. Fiki dunked under and back up, getting the shampoo out, she yawned. She seemed really tired, i washed my hair off and then fiki questioned for a moment how to use the body wash. "Uhhh...i can go behind that rock or something-" fiki started to say, i looked at the body wash, this didnt look like what i used at the lab, and i cant remember how i showered when i was 6. "Uh...what is this?" I asked her, fiki paused. "You dont know how to use body wash. Do you." She said, i nodded. "Could you help me?" I asked her. I noticed Fiki's expression turn flustered. Then a fake neutral. "Ah..yeah.. can you uhhh, like. Sit on the grass?" Fiki asked, i nodded, i got up and did, fiki walked ovee and started applying the body wash on me, trying not to look stupid. I noticed she took alot of time near my legs and chest. Fiki then picked me up and lifted me into the water. "And thats all." Fiki said. "Do you know how to swim? If so, swim behind that rock, mk?" Fiki said, i didnt know how to swim. I walked over until i felt the ground drop and myself fall under, fiki pulled me up a moment later. "You could've said you didn't know how..ill just..skip washing my body for today..." fiki said, as she pulled me towards the grass. Fiki looked away as i got up and wrapped myself in a towel, then i looked at the tree as she got up, doing the same. Fiki tied the towel around her, so she didnt have to hold it, she picked up our belongings. "Feel any cleaner?" She asked me, i nodded. Fiki and i started walking back.