Goodbye

Kylee's POV:
BD kept on asking
"What happened to salam? What happened?" Numerous times, yet everyone was quiet, til I got annoyed and grabbed BD, holding her up by the arm.
"Shes fucking dead, get it through your stupid little head!" I yelled, BD's expression turning to fear as she looked at me. 02 reached over, taking BD out my hands and shoving me, giving me a huge death stare.
"You dont treat a child like that, she doesnt understand death, how would you act is Audrey died when you were 12?? Huh?" 02 asked, I went silent, looking to the side and keeping my mouth shut, before I looked back at 02 and noticed she was holding 02 and rubbing her head as we all walked. 02's never had a soft spot, ever, why is it any different for BD? Its probaboy cause shes Fikis child. I kicked the ground and noticed Fiki's old little home was in the distance, I scoffed, figuring this was where wed go anyways. Fiki walked and glanced at the area, then walked inside the thing and sat salam on the bed, and looked around for clothes.
"What're you doing?" 02 asked, walking next to Fiki, as Fiki pulled out a jacket and beanie, and looking over at 02, she seemed exhausted, she waved at us, before I quickly got the memo.
"Oh, everyone out." I said, Audrey,07 and 3096 were already outside because 3096 was asleep, 02 sat BD down and whispered something in her ear that I couldn't understand, and patted my head while walking out. I followed right behind her, scoffing. I looked at everyone there, before I noticed Audrey was sitting on the ground, playing with 3096.
"You never told me her name." I said to Audrey, as she looked over at me, giving a small smile.
"Alyla." Audrey replied, as 07 looked at the two, before starting to speak out.
"Since were out the lab..and stuff, are we gonna exchange names, 02?" 07 asked, before 02 paused for a minute, thinking.
"Id rather not disclose my name, I find my name very..uh...memorable, which I dont like." 02 said, before pausing again and adding on.
"But your free to say yours." She added, as she looked over at Alyla, stepping foward and crouching down, patting Alyla's head as Alyla laughed and squeaked
"Aunty! Ahahaha!" Alyla giggled out, 02 looked at Audrey then back at Alyla, before asking.
"Aunty?" 02 asked, giggling, as Audrey shrugged.
"Yep..your Aunty." Audrey replied, as 02 smiled and took Alyla into her hands, forming a lolipop in her hands using an ability, and making an "aah" noise, Alyla giggling and opening her mouth as 02 placed it in her mouth, and rubbing Alylas head.
As everyone was giggling, I quietly stepped over, looking at Fiki and BD, I noticed she had Salam dressed in comfortable clothes, and Fiki was hugging BD, I could hear Fiki sniffle, I wanted to walk over and comfort her, but all Fiki's ever done is box up her emotions. I walked back, before noticing all of them looking at me.
"Whats she doing?" 02 asked, sitting Alyla off her lap as she stood up and brushed herself off, looking at the green grass.
"Shes in there crying." I replied, hearing Audrey sigh, and watching her stand up, 07 looking at Alyla and watching her play with her fingers. 02 walked right by me and walked up behind Fiki, all of us watching, as Fiki stood up, and turned to face 02, she was holding BD, her face seeming like she was crying, but wiped it off her face with a neutral expression.
"There. Where we putting her." Fiki asked calmly, as 02 stepped over, picking Salam up and looking around the area.
"How about the lake? No one will dig her up there, and we can say goodbyes before putting her in the lake." 02 said, and Fiki nodded, as 02 looked at Salam for a moment, as Fiki and Bd moved off towards the lake, Audrey, 07, and Alyla following. I walked slowly, noticing the way 02 looked at Salam. I walked next to 02, trying not to look at Salam.
"You alright?" I asked her, as 02 looked over at me, nodding.
"Yeah, great..its just weird, seeing someone that you watched grow up lifeless. Youd figure shed live out a long happy life, and Im not blaming it on anyone, but I wish Fiki wouldve healed her on the spot." 02 explained, pushing Salam's hair to the side, I took a breath, before starting to speak to her.
"Fiki was panicked, She tried over and over again to heal her, and once she realized she was dead, thats when I got there. There was something off about her when I got over there though. Whenever she got up, at first she looked at me for a second, her expression was cold. Id really..never seen anything like that from her, then whenever she was moving, somehow she used her abilitys from way ahead of me and pushed me like...100 feet from her. It was fucking weird.." i said, 02 looking at me for a moment, then back at Salam as we started walking.
"I guess thats what you call love, which is something I'll never have." 02 said, scoffing and smiling. I looked over at 02, before looking elsewhere and speaking.
"Its only gonna get worse for you and Fiki from here..but..why do you think you wont have love?" I asked her, as 02 stepped over, glancing at fiki.
"It tore her apart, and whats the point of it if your destined to live forever? It just..feels wrong." 02 explained, I nodded on, getting her point. We walked over, and 02 layed salam on the ground, Fiki backed up away with BD, we all looked over at her, which she noticed and quietly said stuff.
"I dont want to look at her anymore." Fiki said, before everyone turned back, except for me. Fiki looked over at BD, BD didnt seem like her normal self. Fiki picked her up and looked back at me, before I turned around, looking at Salam as 02 gently picked her up and moved in the water, moving towards the middle and letting Salam float above for a moment, reaching over and adjusting the beanie, before letting go, as we all watched Salam go down. 02 stayed there for a moment, before getting out the water.
"Well, thats..it, I guess, theres not much to say." 02 said, before she turned around and her eyes widened.
"Wheres Fiki and BD??" 02 asked, all of us turning around, seeing no trace of them, Audrey started to walk off
"Ill go find them—" audrey said, before 02 held her back and cleared her throat.
"If shes left on her own, shell come back when shes ready." 02 said, before looking around.
"...what now?" 07 asked, picking Alyla up and rubbing her back. 02 thought for a moment.
"Anything you want. Were finally free, im not wasting any more time." 02 said, as she walked by us, and turned around, looking at everyone again. Before adding to her previous statement
"I dont think I'll see any of you anytime soon. This is gonna be the last time were all together..well, not all of us, but you get the point. So uh...goodluck, i guess." 02 said, before walking off, and teleporting off. I looked over at 07, Alyla, and Audrey.
"Well...how about we search in the local neighborhood for houses or something? Like...abandoned ones, and try to make a life there? You too, Kylee." Audrey asked, I paused, before nodding, letting myself smile, 07 looked at Alyla.
"I dont mind what we do, by the way, uhm, Kylee, just..call me Jaeson, alright?" Jaeson said, I nodded, as we all started walking, Jaeson's hand on Audrey's back since she stumbled some. I stayed quiet, as I followed behind them.