Appearence changes

Salams pov: i watched fiki drink down the two cups, kylee looked over and handed fiki hers, which would make 3 cups fiki drank. I laughed at fiki, she sat the cup down and murmured to herself and stretched. My mother walked in, smiling at us. "You guys finish the te-" "fiki drank it all." Kylee butted in, I noticed my mothers expression turn slightly nervous. "Ah, okay." My mother said, taking the cups and walking off, fiki looked at me. "Your moms hot.." fiki said, looking leaning to the side. Kylee looked at fiki weird, so did i. "Fiki?" Kylee questioned. "She's acting funny." Kylee said, i shrugged it off. Walking over and sitting down next to fiki, i yawned. Fiki looked over at me. "Your body is so beautiful and sexy." Fiki said, pulling me closer to her and cuddling me. Okaay..maybe she is acting funny. She leaned against my head, gently breathing on me, i noticed her breath smelt like alcohol, but we hadnt drank anything like that..? Maybe mother accidentally did that. I looked over at kylee. Who was staring at me and fiki weird. "Fikis drunk." I said, bluntly. Looking back over, as fiki was cuddling me. Kylee snickered. Fiki reached and lifted my face up, staring at me for a moment. "Mm.." fiki moved closer to my face, pressing her lips against mine, i was slightly shocked, but shut my eyes, fiki moved her hand on my waist, starting to tounge me, i squeaked, letting out a small moan. Fiki pushed me down on the couch, i moaned, looking over, kylee was running out, yelling "SALAMS MOOOOOM!" i scoffed, fiki moved her head down and bit my neck, i whimpered, feelimg her suck harshly on my neck, i opened my eyes, looking up at her, i could definitely tell she was drunk..she never has even has the courage to do such thing. But it somewhat felt nice, i moved my hand and layed it on fikis back, fiki leaned up off of my neck, laying down on me. My neck slightly hurt, but i looked down at fiki, she was chewing on my shirt, i sighed. I heard kylee and my mom walk in, i looked over, my mom gasped, walking over, tapping my neck. "Your neck has hickeys! Deaar, are you okay?" She asked me, i looked up at my mom. "Uh...im..fine." I said, looking down at fiki. My shirt was covered in saliva or slobber or whatever, she was asleep, slightly drooling on me. My mom nodded, walking off, guiding kylee in the same direction as her. I layed back, feeling that warm, tiring feeling you would when youd get sick. I shut my eyes, falling asleep.

Fikis pov: I felt myself wake up, feeling my nipples hirting. My head was slightly hurting aswell, i looked at salams drenched shirt, i got up, walking around, i found a bathroom and walked in. I yawned, deciding id take a shower. I pulled my shirt off and shorts down, before i got in the shower, i looked down, noticing my nipples were swelled and i seemed to be starting to grow..god. I covered my mouth, not exactly expecting that. Okay, so, i get hit with a radioactive explosion, that stunts my growth, making me think ill never get any stunt of puberty, But no, flash forward and im hitting puberty at 20 years old. I put my shorts and shirt back on, opening the door and running to salam, shaking her. Salam opened her eyes, i noticed hickeys on her neck, but ignored it. "What is it, fik?" She asked, i looked at her. "Im getting tits." I said to her, pretty bluntly, she looked at me weird. "You are?" She asked, i nodded, salam reached her hands up, and squeezed my nipples through my shirt, i whimpered, biting my lips. Salam let go of my nipples, and lifted my shirt slightly, looking at me. "Seems you are, expect a period soon." She said, snickering to herself, i whined, laying down and resting my head on her chest. I noticed salam lay her hand on my chest. Salam looked at me odd. "Your uh things. theyree...growing uh... rapidly. Could it be from the lab tests?" She wondered, i looked down. I felt myself turn really hot and tired, not able to hold open my eyes, i shut them, feeling myself fall Asleep, not knowing how long it could be for.