old faces

Kylees pov: salams been pacing around for hours, i was sitting down, salams mother trying to get salam to sit down.
"Salam-- honey, please- sit down." Her mother said, before salam yelled, her wings spreading over her, her curling up on the floor. "FIKI HAS BEEN ASLEEP 3 DAYS, YOU EXPECT ME TO SIT DOWN??" Salam shouted, as she curled up, covering herself with her wings. Fiki had been out for three days, her body was changing in her sleep, salam had been a nervous wreck. Salams mom layed a blanket over salam, who fell asleep on the floor. Salams mom walked over to fiki, who was on the couch, passed out. She had been like this for days, salams mom picked up a small bowl of soup, holding her throat and making her swallow it. Salams mother then covered fiki back up, brushing her hair back, i sat down on the chair, humming to myself.

--------- Ciara and Allisons ages: 19,20
Ciaras pov: (Read my other story to understand her and Allisons characters)
I sat down in the chair next to allison, allison passing me my notebook and pencil, i smiled at her, she nodded, I struggled taking notes as the Professor went on about physics. Allison looked over at my notes at the end of class, she noticed my teary eyes, and grabbed my notebook, she opened a different page and copied down her notes onto my paper, then showing me the paper. "I got your back." She said to me, i nodded, we picked our bags up and started to walk out to our dorms, we walked to our dorm, i threw my stuff down, laying down on the bed, allison patting my back, laying down next to me. "I know things are hard, you miss your sister, dont you." She said, i nodded, reaching over and cuddling her as tight as i could. Allison lifted my head up, smiling at me. "Youll find her, even if shes a ugly monster, i know you still love her." She said, giggling, as she buried my head in her chest. Allison layed there for a moment, then got up. "Lets get ourselves together and we can go to the store, wanna?" She asked, i nodded, getting up and grabbing my jacket. Allison opened the door or me, i stepped out and she grabbed my hand as we walked down the hall, leaving the college dorms and starting to walk to the store, Allison swinging her and my arm around, humming.

Salams pov: i got up, walking to my mom, looking her in the eye. "I wanna walk, by myself. Outside." I said to her, she looked at me for a minute, before pulling a hoodie over me to hide my wings, and putting a beanie on my head to hide my horns, then pulling me to a bathroom, grabbing foundation and primer, putting all different kinds of makeup on my face until the black scars werent visible. My mom patted my arm. "Be back, got it?" She said, i nodded, rushing out and going outside, walking down the street. After a few seconds, i started running down the street, slightly remembering how i used to when i was around 5. I felt my head hit someones and i fell back, my beanie falling off. I held my head for a moment, before looking up, there was a girl with dyed dark red hair, and another with white and pink. Staring at me. "Watch where your going." The girl with the white hair started to say, turning around, before the girl with dark red hair screamed. "She has horns! Shes a labrat!!!" She yelled, hiding behind the other girl. The girl with white hair looked at me, before grabbing my beanie and placing it back on my head. "How old are you? Whats your name? Ciara, i think shes a little girl, look how short she is." She said, asking me a question whilst talking to her friend. I stood up, staring at them nervously. "Salam..im 20." I said to them nervously, the girl woth white hairs expression dropped. "Oh- i figured youd be younger.." she said, before turning to her friend. "salam..whys that name familiar." The girl with dark red hair said. The other girl shrugged. I turned around, scared. I started running off. "HEY?!" One of the girls yelled, i only continued to run.

Allisons pov: I turned over to ciara. She was yelling for the girl to come back, and started running after her, i sighed, running after ciara. "Ciara, whatre you doing?!" I yelled out, Ciaras pace only picked up. "SHES SALAM WILLIAMS!" She yelled out, i ran after ciara, running right next to her. "Who??" I asked, ciara took deep breaths, running out of breath. "She was fikis friend! And if im gonna get any closer to finding her, ive gotta see what this labrat knows!" Ciara yelled back, that sounded ridiculous, but i ran after the two. We noticed the girl quickly run over to a house, knocking on the door anxiously. Ciara ran up and grabbed her by the shirt, pulling her away from the door. Covering her mouth, i looked at her like she was kidnapping someone. We heard the door open, i stepped at the door. it was ms williams. She looked at me odd. "How may i help you?" She asked, i started to say, before ciara stepped in, holding the girl by her hoodie, Ms williams looked at her, and looked back up at us. "Put her down, college kids." She said, ciara grabbed the girl by her throat, choking her right infront of her mother. "No, your gonna tell me everything you know about Fiki lianes, i know she knows something." Ciara said, i looked over, id never really seen her so serious, Ms Williams expression turned to one of suprise. "PUT HER DOWN. THEN ILL TELL YOU." She said, yelling out, ciara threw the girl into Ms williams arms, Ms williams held her. "Now tell us." Ciara demanded, Ms williams looked at them. Then looked at ciara for a moment. "Wait, your ciara, right?" She asked, ciara nodded, i could see how nervous she was getting. Ms williams sighed. "Fikis here, not exactly in the best condit-" Ms williams started to say, before ciara pushed her to the side, walking in, i held Ms williams up so she and the girl didnt fall, nervously smiling at them, the girl pushed out of Ms williams grasp, running over to a different room. Ms Williams running after. Me and ciara glanced around. "Where is she." Ciara mumbled, we walked to what seemed to be a living room, the girl was holding her arms up over the couch, ciara walked and gently shoved the girl by, i walked next to her, ciara looked down at fiki, I noticed Ms Williams pull the girl to the side, adjusting her beanie, the girl trying to pull away from Ms williams grasp. Ciara nudged fiki. "Wake up." She didnt wake up, i noticed ciara seem agitated, she gently slapped fiki, who then mumbled, groggily opening her eyes, i heard Ms williams gasp, but not say much. The little girl was yelling words i couldnt even understand. Ciara looked down at fiki, gently pulling her up by her arms. Fiki seemed disoriented. Ciara hugged fiki. I looked over at the girl, walking over to her. She seemed short and vulnerable, but shes 20?? she moved over, staring at me with a angered expression, i tried not to laugh at how dumb she looked, before she moved her hand, picking up a glass of water and pouring it on my head, i looked at her, sighing. She clearly was appreciative, I wouldnt want someone intruding my house either. I looked over at ciara, who was staring down fiki, fiki seemed different since last time i saw her, now she has black eyes and scars?? and looking at her shirt, seems shes finally growing. Ciara was shaking fiki around, fiki seemed pretty lifeless. Just blankly staring. "Go away." Fiki mumbled, ciara looked hurt, but she layed fiki back down and grabbed my arm, pulling me out the door and shutting it.

Fikis pov: every part of my body felt weak, i glanced over, salam ran over to me, jumping ontop of me, hugging me. "Your awake!" She yelled, smiling. i looked at her oddly, but ignored it, hugging her back. I felt different, it was weird. I looked at myself, noticing i was getting breasts, i scoffed, laying back and staring at the ceiling. Salam looked at my shirt for a moment. "Ma, you need to get her some uh..whatre they called?" Salam asked, seeming forgetful, her mother walked over, lookimg at me for a minute, before nodding. "I do, ill go to the store, don't open the door for anyone." Her mom said, grabbing her wallet and leaving, i was confused what she was going there for, but i didn't really care, i wake up to my sister bombarding me. Maybe im just still asleep and going insane.