Slow dancing

Salams pov: i ended up falling asleep, even though the sun had just risen. I was too exhausted from searching for fiki and worrying about her well-being.

Fikis pov: i grunted, slightly opening my eyes and looking at the ceiling. I looked over at Salam, who was asleep drooling on me, i looked over, noticing how everyone else was asleep. I reached over, hugging Salams body which was at a deep rest. I buried my head in her shoulder, wanting to show affection in some sort of way. I gently kissed her cheek, feeling her warm, soft skin on me, i felt my face turn a slight darker tint of red, i calmed myself down, looking at salams scars on her neck, i gently pulled salams shirt off of her without her waking up, looking for any other scars. Which there was some scars on her sides and back. I sighed, pulling salams shirt back on her and laying my face in her boobs. Attemping to fall back asleep. My head was achey, my face hurt, it was just impossible for someone like me to sleep, i rubbed my face on her boobs, my eyes droopy but i couldn't sleep. I noticed the girl running her finger against the wall, i looked over, wondering when she woke up, and what she was doing seemed to be feeling the area. I sighed, burying my face back in salam and shutting my eyes and trying to get some sleep.

Salam: i grunted, opening my eyes and feeling a ray of sunshine on my eyes. I noticed fiki had buried her head in my chest and was slightly awake, i felt slightly sick, feeling my shoulders ache awfully. i leaned over, feeling as if i was going to vomit my guts up. I quickly got up, running out of the area, and i felt it come up. I puked right outside the area, puking up blood..and black fluids, i felt fiki place her hands on my shoulders as i puked, after i stopped throwing up for a moment, fiki layed her arms around me. "Have you thrown up sick since you been to that lab?" Fiki asked me, i thought, then shook my head. "Never..throwing up feels weird." I replied, leaning my head back, to which fiki pushed my head foward gently. "You should probably wash your face off in the lake, just so your face wont feel so hot, unless you want to take a bath or something." She said, looking over at the sky. "I guess a bath.." i mumbled, fiki walked over, grabbing a towel. "Alright, cmon." She said, holding the towel, as fiki gently grabbed my hand and walked me off to the lake, where she sat the towel down and felt my forehead. "You definitely have a fever. Want me to wait here or come in the water with you?" Fiki asked, i thought for a moment. Before holding up a two, to which fiki nodded. Pulling her shirt off and laying it down. "Im soo glad my growth is stunted." Fiki mumbled, pulling her beanie off and sitting it down aswell. I pulled my lab shirt and top off, and pulled down my lab skirt and underwear off, sitting it down and sitting down on the grass. i looked to the side as fiki pulled the rest of her clothes off and grabbed my hand and slowly dragging me to the water, and helping me in. I looked at fiki, slightly confused. "How do you know theres no fish or anything in here..?" I asked, laying my head against fikis chest. Fiki laughed. "i dont think theres been any in a small pond like this, and ive never gotten sick or bit- soo-" fiki said, laying her hands in the water and wetting my hair slightly. "You know, your super short, yet my growth is stunned, are you naturally short..? Or.." fiki asked, i huffed. "I dunno." I said, feeling fiki brush water against my shoulders. Fiki started brushing water against my face. "That cold?" She asked, i nodded, finding that feeling comforting. I looked up at fiki, who was warmly smiling at me. I reached up, wrapping my arms around her neck and stepping small steps back and forth, fiki looked at me, slightly giggling. "Your wanting to dance..?" Fiki asked, i shrugged, slightly nodding. "Alright then, we can do that." Fiki said, moving her hands under the water and placing them on my waist, and stepping back and forth with me, my face started feeling really warm, fiki lifted her and up and gently moving one of my hands into hers, and lifted my arm to the side, smiling at me as we turned, did this count as a slow dance? I was thinking in that moment, but my mind went clear when fiki leaned in and gently kissed my lips, i shut my eyes quickly, i had started to stop moving but fiki kept on, so i did aswell. Fiki slowly came to a stop and pulled back, moving her arms and placing them on my shoulders, hugging me gently. I leaned foward into her, wanting to stay like this forever.