manipulation

Fikis pov: i heard my door open and shut, my father walked in with a plate of steak and macaroni and cheese. He sat down next to me, handing me the plate.
"That was one of your favorite foods when you were 8, right?" He asked, i nodded, grabbing the fork and eating. I looked around for a moment.
"Why don't you take care of Ciara."
"Would you like to see her?
"Honestly, yeah."
"Ill see what i can do, but i want her to get through school, which..shes graduated by now, hasnt she?"
"Yeah."
"Alright! I'll get her here by morning! Eat up!" He said, walking out and shutting the door. I sighed, Eating the macaroni and looking at the tv.

Salams pov:
"Im surprised 01 hasnt found us yet, weve been walking for hours." Audrey said, sighing as she continued to carry kylee, who was asleep with her head on audreys shoulder.
"Mhm..how come you try to mother kylee..and not anyone else? Like..the other kids." I asked audrey, looking at Kylees resting face.
"Ive known kylee since she arrived at the lab, she was 2, salam. And i was the one selected to take care of her. And i did, and it just..stuck. Shes like a daughter to me. Shes grown so much, and i dont know..just feel like i am her mother." Audrey replied, looking off to the side before asking me a question.
"Since ive answered one, its your turn. When you finally came back to the lab.. kylee was there, but you didnt show for four months..what all did they do to you..?"
"I cant remember..i think they brainwashed me in a way."
"How do you remember anything about yourself, then?"
"I dont know what i remember, but i go off by what i do."
"..whats your last name..salam?"
She asked, i paused. thinking for a moment.
"I dont know." I replied, sighing. Audrey nodded, she came to a stop when we saw a small town.
"Make sure you keep your head down." Audrey said, covering kylees head with the hood on the jacket she had on. I looked at the ground as we walked through town, holding the beanie over my head. I noticed audrey grab me and open a door, pulling me inside.
"Whos house is this??"
"My moms. Shes never home." audrey replied, i didnt know she wouldve brought us here. I looked around, as audrey walked down to her room, opening the door,  she walked in and layed kylee down on the bed, then looked around the house.
"Im surprised mom didnt leave town." She mumbled, sitting down on the floor and sighing. I noticed some pictures, i picked them up, looking at them. They were pictures of audrey and maybe her friends, from before she was tooken into the lab.. and one with her brother, who died a year back. I sat the pictures down, looking at the small mirror, i pulled the beanie off, and sitting down in a chair, i couldn't fully recognize myself, but at this point, it didnt matter to me anymore. I layed my head down on the desk,  hearing audrey open a door.
"Heres some clothes. If they fit you." Audrey said, laying them ontop of my head. I lifted up, looking over at audrey, and noticed she was changing kylee into some clothes, despite they were oversized. I grabbed the clothes snd walked out the room and put them on, then layed the clothes i had on before down, audrey had herself and Kylee changed.
"Huh, they fit you almost perfectly.." audrey said, looking at me. Audrey had on a hoodie and sweatpants. Seemed she had outgrown most of her clothes. Kylee had on a huge hoodie with her normal skirt on. Audrey sighed. "Lets go to the cabinet. See what there is to eat, alright? Ill cook, since you two dont know how." Audrey said, i nodded, and we both ran in the kitchen.

Fikis pov: I grunted, lifting my head up as i looked at the clock. It was around 7PM, I got up, walking and opening the door and peaking my head out. I noticed my father was there, filing out some papers, when he looked over.
"Something you need? Dear?" He asked, i nodded.
"Where..exactly are we..?" I asked, nervously, i noticed my father smile.
"The lab, but in the staff area, every staff stays here to prevent any breach of info getting to the public." He said, walking over and patting my head.
"You can walk around, if you want. Theres a small playroom for the smaller kids if you wish to go there." He said, i looked around. Seeing a room down the hall with a rainbow on the door, i walked down the hall, opening the door and stepping in, seeing small children in the weird subject uniforms playing. I noticed one with the numbers "3096." On her shirt, i crouched infront of her, noticing she seemed super young. She grinned at me, holding her hands out. I placed my finger over in her hands, looking at her. She had a scar on her face, with white and black hair. Now to think of it...she looks alot like audrey, i noticed the door open, and my father signal for me to come with him. I got up, walking out the room with him and down the hall. He opened a door which looked like a conference room, i walked in and sat down, aswell as my father, i looked down at the desk.
"Well, sorry to ask you this, but i kind of need your help finding those subjects you helped get out. We were told if we dont get them back within the next 2 days they would shut us down, resulting in every subject here being, well, killed. And we cant have that, but we have no signs of them and you seem to know where theyre at. The goal is you bring them back to us, and in return, we'll allow 05 to live once she return, if you decide to save these childrens lives, of course." My father said, my eyes widened, i didnt want to turn them in, but let salam live..?
"What do you mean..let sala- 5 live.." i asked, my father sighed.
"Well, we are required to kill her, but ive talked, and if you can manage to turn them all in, we can let her live. But if you do go out, and dont come back. Around 3090 lives will be tooken. You wouldnt want that, right?" He said, i nodded.
"Great! Ill let them know that your going out! Ciara should be here to visit, later!" He said, getting up and walking out, as two other people walked in, handing me a tranquilizer gun and a radio. Aswell as a key to leave. They walked me to the door, where i opened the door and stepped out, looking around. i pulled the shirt i had on off, spreading my wings out as i wrapped the sleeves on the shirt around my waist. Wish i had a little pocket in the back of my shirts i could just have my wings through. I sighed, walking off and looking around. I noticed i was getting odd stares, but didnt mind it. I walked through town, looking at the houses nearby, and sighed, as i felt a piece of paper get thrown at me. I pulled the shirt off my waist, deciding to put it back on knowing how cold it was, i put my wings against my back, putting the shirt back on and continuing to walk down town until i saw salams mothers house. I knocked on the door, and noticed salams mom open it, she smiled.
"You guys okay..? I was afraid that you wouldnt come back." She said, rubbing her head.
"No, i was wondering if you had seen salam.." i asked, she nodded, smiling.
"Yeah! I noticed her, another girl, which i thought was you- and the little girl going down the block, they went into Ms miers house, 2 houses down. Not sure why theyre there though." Salams mother explained, i nodded.
"Thank you, Miss williams. I'll be on my way." I said, walking off down the area, past one house then walking to the door of the other. Knocking."

Audreys pov: me, kylee, and salam were eating when we heard a knock. Kylee looked over, she still was tired from her sleeping.
"I'll get it." I said, getting up and walking to the door. I opened it to see Fiki, standing there. I let her in.
"Howd you-"
"Doesnt matter. You all need to go." Fiki said, salam stood up, looking at her.
"Im glad your in decent shape..your hair- it looks clean, and you have different clothes...? Where have you been..?"
"Doesnt matter, i wont ask again." Fiki repeated. I noticed she had things in her pocket. I looked up at her, confused. I noticed kylee stand up, both her eyes white, 02 possesed her again..she stared fiki down.
"I think you should explain why you have a tranquilizer in your pocket." She said, walking infront of fiki and looking up at her in a strange way. Fiki looked down at her, and picked her up, i noticed 02- or kylee swinging her arms at fiki, fiki threw kylee over her shoulder and looked at me.
"This doesnt have to go through with violence." Fiki said, as kylee or 02 was beating on fikis back.
"Yeah- but where are we going?"
"Doesnt matter." She said, pulling a dart gun out of her pocket and shooting me with it, i stumbled back, feeling everything fade away.

Fikis pov: I looked over at salam, who was nervous and frightened.
"Alright salam, please, dont ask any questions and just stay with me." I said to her, walking over and sitting kylee down, whose eyes were back to normal, she walked over to audrey and sat next to her. I looked over at salam, who was slightly shakey, i sighed, reaching and gently grabbing salams hand.
"Trust me, youll be fine." I whispered, smiling. She nodded, letting go of my hand and looking off to the side. I walked over, picking audrey up, kylee looked up at me.
"Whatre you doing..?" Kylee asked, i sighed.
"I dont wanna freak you out. Buuut, youll know soon. Wheres a bed or something?" I asked, kylee pointed at a couch. I sat audrey down on the couch, and pulled a radio out of my pocket, turning it on, and walking away from the room, salam had sat down next to kylee who was sitting on the floor.
"Hello? Hellooo?" I said on the radio, as i was in another room.
"Prof lianes speaking, whose this?"
"..your daughter."
"Oh! You find them, dear?"
"I..i did. Miss Miers house. 2 houses down from Salam Williams mothers."
"Okey dokey! Well send someone over! They asleep?"
"Only one, the other two are willing to cooperate at the moment.."
"Alrighty! Thanks, dearr!"
I put the radio back in my pocket, and walked in the room, sitting down next to salam.
"Fiki.." Salam asked me, i looked over,
"Hm?"
"Can..i..hold your hand?" She asked, i nodded, reaching my hand and holding salams hand gently. Kylee was keeping to herself and looking up at audrey.