full of hunger

Salams pov: i looked at fiki, who stretched, standing up. Audrey started to grab fikis arm.
"Shouldnt you rest fiki?? I mean, your back..it has to be hurting..right?" Audrey asked. Fiki looked over at audrey as she reached down and picked me up.
"My back? dont feel it." Fiki said, holding me up. Fiki looked at her wings.
"I wonder, could i hold you with these?" Fiki wondered, fiki moved her wings, grabbing them on my jacket.
"Maybeee." Fiki said, letting her arms fall back and watching me. She giggled, reaching her arms out and grabbing me, retracting her wings. Fiki kissed me on the the cheek, as she started walking down.
"Where are we going again..?" Fiki asked. Audrey scoffed.
"Your hometown?"
"Oh! Thats right! Isnt it!" Fiki said, slightly laughing. I noticed she seemed more cheerful at the current moment, normally she was so frustrated and kept to herself, but she seemed very happy. We kept on walking for what seemed like forever. Before fiki stopped in the middle of nowhere, only trees and patches of grass.
"Here we aree!" Fiki said, sitting me down and yawning. Kylee looked around.
"How do you know this is the place..?" Kylee asked, she seemed confused.
"Still patches of dead grass." Fiki replied, laying down on the grass and looking up at the night sky.
Audrey, kylee, and i looked at fiki, as she stretched her arms out, her eyes red and small fangs poking out her mouth, audrey pressed her hand against fiki, putting her to sleep.
"They most definitely gave 01 whatever they did 062.." Audrey said, looking at fiki oddly.
"How is fiki gonna be able to..not eat us alive??" Kylee asked, audrey looked over, sighing.
"Well, they had to maintain 062 by feeding her... soo if 01 isnt fed or cant manage her hunger, shell probably try to eat us. And none of us can stand her constantly eating off of us more likely." Audrey replied, Looking at the sky.
"Could one of us sneak towards town and just..kill someone??" Kylee asked, looking at fiki. Audrey looked at kylee with a frightened stare.
"Kylee?? Kill someone?? Are you out of your mind??" I asked her, kylee looked off to the side, keeping quiet.
"..kets get some sleep, well think about this more in the morning if fiki isnt up." Audrey said, trying to stop the conversation. She layed down a few feet away from fiki, and kylee layed down next to her and cuddling up with her. Kylee and audrey had always had a mother daughter relationship, so it wasnt surprising to see the two sleeping together. I got down, laying next to fiki, looking at her face with concern. I lifted her arm up and wrapped her arm around me, and layed my head down. Shutting my eyes and trying to sleep.

I grunted, feeling something biting me, i opened my eyes, noticing it was morning, aswell as noticing fiki was chewing on my shirt in her sleep. I smiled, gently lifting fikis head up. She groaned, lifting up and kissing my head. "Soo tired." Fiki mumbled, looking off to the side. I slowly lifted up, super hungry.
.Is there any stores or anything near..? Im starving." I said to fiki, she paused, thinking.
"Yeah. Should be a small town about a mile or two from here." Fiki said, stretching out and cudding me.
"kylee, audrey, wake up." I said, yawning, to which they both sat up. Rubbing their eyes.
"Were going to get food?" Fiki asked, to which i nodded, standing up and pulling fiki up, audrey and kylee stood up.
"Foood!" Kylee yelled, as we started walking, kylee started running, kylee slightly nudged fiki.
"Tag!" Kylee said, running off. Fiki laughed, before running after kylee, audrey rubbed her eyes. Before looking at the area.
"I can't believe kylees so energetic. I dont get how 01 is either. We haven't eaten in days, and im surprised your still walking, salam." Audrey said, sighing.
"Well..kylees always been energetic, and fiki had a 'bite' yesterday." I replied, putting my hand over my neck, as it felt super weird.
"I suppose." Audrey replied, sighing as fiki and kylee chased each other.
"You know, i wish fiki could change her appearance on command. Seeing as shes back to her normal appearance now." Audrey added on, I nodded. Sighing.
"Would be SO much easier getting food." I said, seeing a town in the distance. In all honesty, i didnt think id make it that far.
"Salam, your pale. You need to rest??" Audrey asked me, i stumbled foward, before stopping snd pausing.
"No..mmn...yeah." I replied, falling over. I felt someone pick me up, it was fiki, she smiled at me,  moving the beanie against my head. I pulled my jacket off, spreading my wings out slightly and laying the jacket over myself. I noticed that fikis wings had torn through her jacket. which was slightly concerning.
"Fiki, your gonna have to keep your wings against your back as much as possible when we get to town." Audrey said,  i noticed audrey was finally calling fiki by her name and not 01. Fiki nodded, as she moved her wings against her back, yawning. As we got to town. Fiki sat me down and i pulled my jacket on, as i noticed audrey was adjusting kylee, pulling the jackets hood over her head. K made sure the beanie was covering my horns and sighed.
"What about my face. Kylees face." I asked, fiki looked for a minute.
"I can try and fix it." Fiki said, i got confused, i thought fiki had no control over her abilities. Fiki placed her hand on my neck, pausing. I noticed her hand glow blue, i felt myself get dizzy for a moment. Before fiki scoffed.
"Huh! It worked! Now kylees turn!" Fiki yelled. Kylee looked away.
"No thank you." Kylee said, i could see why she was nervous.
we walked until we got to town, fiki seemed to not mind she was getting weird looks, but she had probably got them all her life, didnt she.. i noticed people looking at kylee and looking concerned, audrey and me werent really eyed down in a weird way. We walked in a store and went towards the back.
"We dont have any money." Audrey said. Sighing. Fiki giggled.
"People dont care when i take stuff. Theyre too scared to try and make me pay." Fiki said, laughing. I remembered when we did come and steal some from another store. Fiki reached over. Grabbing a small bag of cookies and putting it in my pocket, i looked at fiki, sighing. I noticed fiki pause, she glanced around for a moment.
"What is it?" Audrey asked, fiki started to walk past isles, we followed, having no clue what she was doing.
"I smell blood." Fiki said, seemed she was looking for the source, audrey looked at me, signaling me to grab fiki if needed. Kylee was slightly frightened. Fiki paused at an aisle. She looked down, noticing a young girl next to her mom had a small cute on her arm. Fiki started to step down the aisle. i reached to grab fiki, but she lunged, jumping ontop the girl, the mother screamed, trying to pull fiki off.
"We have to get out of here. Now. Salam, you think you can teleport us out of here..?" Audrey quickly asked, i moved my hand in my pocket and took a cookie out of the bag and put it in my mouth. Trying to get something in my stomach for any source of energy.
"Maybe.." i mumbled, i noticed other people running over, trying to pull fiki off the young girl. Blood was going everywhere. Kylee grabbed onto audrey, wanting to gag.
"Make sure your right behind me-" i said, walking towards fiki, which kylee and audrey followed behind, i grabbed fiki, pulling on her shirt even though she was to strong for me to pull her off, i grunted. My whole body glowed for a moment, before we teleported miles away, i grabbed onto audrey, feeling super weak. Kylee walked towards fiki, who was on the ground.
"Fiki?" Kylee called out for fiki. In response, fiki lunged up. Grabbing kylee and pushing her down, biting kylees neck, kylee screamed in panic, trying to push fiki off of her. I let go of audrey, pulling against fiki and pulling her ontop of me. I felt fiki turn. Making "rrng" and "mmph" sounds. I noticed her glance at me. Her face full of hunger, but also fear.
"Youve had enough, fiki!" I yelled, feeling myself give out.

Audreys pov: i reached foward, pressing my hand against fiki, knocking her out so she wouldnt hurt salam. i looked over at kylee, who was whining. I crouched down, lifting her up. "Your too weak to heal yourself..hold still." I said, pulling her jacket off and putting pressure against kylees neck. I noticed kylees other eye turn white, And watched her sit up fully.
"02?"
"shes injured bad. Keep an eye on her."
"Im aware of that."
"I know you are, that one girl 01 attacked, shes dead. She died 5 seconds after 01 bit her. She may be poisoned. Check out her neck for poison."
Me and 02 had discussed, i moved the jacket, noticing the spot on her neck was purple and spreading.
"Shit." I mumbled, she nodded, her hand turning green and healing herself.
"I cant get rid of the poison, i believe it will only cause her to be weak. but keep an eye on her, as i cant keep an eye as long as shes awake."  She said, i sighed, nodding and laying kylee back down, watching her eye go back normal and she looked weak. I layed the jacket over her, and pulled fiki off of salam, looking at the blood all over her and salam. I lifted salam up, pulling the cookies out of her pocket, i gently slapped salam.
"Wake up, salam." I said, I noticed her grunt, opening her eyes, i leaned salam against me, handing her the cookie bag as she ate one or two.
"You need more, theres atleast 50 in that bag." I said, handing salam 3 more cookies to chew on. I heard fiki grunt, I looked over at her and pushed fiki down against the ground. Looking at her as she opened her eyes, she pushed me off of her and backed up, burying her head in her knees. Looked at her, guessing she wouldnt try to hurt anyone. I gently pulled kylee next to salam, to which salam moved her arm around kylee, letting her eat a cookie.