Kylees 18th Birthday.

Short chapter, sorry :(
Day 1602.

Salam pov:
Its been 4 years since Audrey fell into a coma, and..i cant remember how long since this little girl has shown up. Since the lab found out about this..BD girl, they decided to not give her a number, but they still draw her blood and test her, but instead..they dont give her treatments, and shes supposed to stay with Fiki all the time, and over time..the two are pretty close now, like a mother daughter relationship..but at the same time, she seems to like me a lot..so im not sure, but todays about kylee. She turns 18 today..

I was sitting in the outdoor area with Fiki and BD, as the two were playing games together, before 02 and Kylee sat down next to us, Kylee twiddling with her hair, as she was starting to lay back, I leaned foward, giving Kylee a smile.
"Happy birthday." I spoke to her, Kylee nodded, laying back and closing her eyes, seeming tired. BD looked over at Kylee, smiling.
"Happy...day! Hope you have a great day." BD said, before leaning back and leaning on salam, closing her eyes and yawning. Fiki wrapping an arm around her as BD seemed to be tired aswell. 02 scoffed, looking at Kylee.
"You remind me of Salam when she was little, all she did was sleep." 02 said, before I felt my face burn and i yelled right back at her.
"Shut it I was a light sleeper!" I yelled, my face burning hot as I noticed Fiki giggle, glancing at me.
"Thats odd, whenever you did sleep with me long ago, you slept through everything." Fiki said, smiling as I scoffed, rolling my eyes and elbowing her. I started to settle down when I saw a guard approach me.
"05, were resuming your experiments." ..what? They cant..I'll die...02 and Kylee looked at me, as I stared at the guard, feeling every muscle in my body start shaking, as I felt the guard pull me up by the arms and drag me, I tried to back away, but couldnt, Fiki, Kylee, 02, and BD stood up, watching me, BD's face full of curiosity, Kylee's and 02's full of fear, and Fiki seemed worried. The guard opened the door, and I took a shakey breath, remembering the room as they threw me down and chained me up, sticking tubes deep in my skin, I winced, looking at the glass, my eyes full of fear, as I watched fluid come through the tubes, I felt the familiar burning sensation return after years. I bit my lip, closed my eyes, trying to ignore the pain as kt got worse, the horns on my head started glowing as I felt dizzy, blood dripping down them, on my face, as I also felt my teeth start bleeding, some falling out and others piercing through. The pain got worse, and worse, and worse. As my arms started to turn completely black, and cover my body, as I felt it become harder and harder to breathe, I took once last breath, before starting to choke, I desperately pulled away, but couldnt, as I felt myself go numb. My vision fading away into darkness.