Last nap.

Fikis pov:
Its been a month since audrey woke up. I was sitting in the fake grass with Salam, watching BD and 3096 play. Audrey and 02 were sitting at a table, Audrey watching 3096 play. Kylee was talking to a boy she had met a week ago. I sighed, as I felt salam move over, laying a hand on my thigh as she yawned, laying her head on my shoulder. I kept my arm wrapped around her neck, as I continued watching them play. Until I noticed 02 get up and walk towards me, she looked at the two of us, then crouched down.
"Audrey can walk, and your decent enough at your abilities. Were escaping, today." 02 said, me and Salam looked up at 02, I thought for a moment, before answering.
"Whats the plan? Theres no way we can get out, security is tight." I said, before 02 laughed.
"Remember the camera your little thing destroyed? Thats now, a bomb, were exploding the place. Today, A lot of people are going to die, for good cause. Over the past week, everyone now knows the plan. Once we explode the place, everyone will be taking on security, theyve selected whos leaving and who isnt. Around 150 of us are gonna make a run for it, the rest decided to stay back." 02 explained...over 2000 lives...just for 150 of us?
"How did they choose?" Salam asked, standing up and looking around.
"Subjects 1-10 are going to go, since we know how society works, or atleast..somewhat we can remember, aswell as were educated enough. And the rest are children. Some decided to stay behind, some arent. Problem is..Kylees convinced herself shes staying behind. Since she isnt little anymore." 02 explained, sighing. Kylee and Audrey walked over, Kylee helping Audrey walk since she was still stumbling.
"Did you finally tell them the plan?" Kylee asked, scoffing, as 02 nodded, staring at Kylee.
"Yeah, i was just telling them your not going." 02 said, crossing her arms and looking off to the side, before Salam spoke up.
"No way! Shes going. Shes been with us for years, always there! And...and whos gonna help Audrey walk? 02 cant cause she has to help the other ones go, right?! Fiki cant! Shell have to help aswell...so whos gonna help Audrey? Cause I certainly don't think I can!-" Salam yelled, before Audrey cut in.
"07s gonna help me. If Kylee wants to stay, its her decision..Kylee's tough..." audrey said, before 02 cut in aswell.
"Your not helping! Kylee should go!- shes one the only subjects that can manipulate elements!-" 02 yelled, scoffing, as Kylee sighed.
"How about this...I fend off, then when i have the chance, I make a run for it..deal?" Kylee asked, and 02 scoffed, nodding, aswell did Salam. And audrey just sighed and smiled. Kylee looking around. Until 02 spoke up.
"Alright, in about an hour everyone needs to be OUT the cafeteria, im throwing the bomb there against the wall, breaking the wall down...so get your stabilizers off, and get ready I guess." 02 said, before walking off. Audrey yelled at 3096 and she ran over, grabbing Audreys hand and walking with her, as Kylee looked at Salam and Fiki for a moment, before scoffing.
"Whats your problem?" I asked, scoffed right back at Kylee as she giggled, pausing for a moment.
"I've known you for 9 years, Salam, you for 6, Fiki, yet somehow..I feel like somethings gonna happen to one of you, and thats why Im staying back, I dont want either you two to get hurt." Kylee said, as if she was our mother, before walking off. Salam sighed, letting out a chuckle as she did.
"Nothings gonna happen. We'll be okay, we'll make it." Salam said, before I watched BD run up to us and BD hug Salam, before waving goodbye to her, I paused, giggling.
"Why would we be leaving?" I asked BD, before she looked at me and seemed confused.
"Cause..everyone else is!" BD said, tugging on Fiki's shirt.
"Well, I figured wed be going to my room, since its safer for you and Fiki there." Salam pitched in, and BD nodded, giggling and running on, before I let go of Salam's hand and worriedly ran after her. Chasing her back to salams room as BD opened the door and jumped on Salam's bed. I groaned, sitting down and grabbing BD, BD giggling and slapping my neck as Salam walked in and sat down on the bed aswell, watching BD smack me. Before BD yawned, getting off of me and laying down. I grabbed Salam's blanket and covered BD up, before salam looked over at me, smiling.
"Youd be a really good mother." Salam said, before I looked at the ground.
"Well, this child just wont leave me alone. Now, let me help you get the stabilizer off." I replied, turning the stabilizer off and pulling it off of her, as she turned and stretched out, before getting behind me and pulling mine off. I looked around for a moment, before looking at Salam, who was looking at the ground.
"Do..you think we really will make it out?" Salam asked, before I paused, wanting to say I didn't think so. But i smiled at her.
"Of course, of course we will, we deserve it." I said, gently grabbing her hand and rubbing her fingers. Before she smiled, and looked at the time.
"How about we take a nap until its time?" Salam asked, and I nodded, as Salam layed back, but stayed away from BD, and I layed down right next to her, laying an arm over her and shutting my eyes, as she layed one back over me and layed her wing over my side. Yawning.

I woke up to a loud ringing. Me, Salam, and BD sat up. We could hear smoke detectors going off. I opened the door, before exclaiming
"Shit! She already dropped the bomb..! Go go go!-" i yelled, picking BD up and running out with salam. There was gunshots firing alot. So we rushed out the building, where there was even more shots. I sat BD down, crouching down and rubbing her head.
"Run, as fast as you can." I told BD, before she nodded, and took off running. I could see Kylee to the side the building, me and Salam ran over to her, before she yelled.
"Theres gunman on top the buildings. Everyone else is okay, but we gotta hurry and run if were gonna.." kylee said, I looked around, panicked.
"Make a run for it." Salam said, holding her wings over her head, before kissing my lips and smiling at me, gently hugging me as she started to run. Kylee ran aswell, forming a shield over her head, I quickly ran towards the tree, standing and waiting for salam when.
**bang.**
I watched a bullet go through her wings and her chest, I immediately ran and pulled her back, sitting her against the tree.
"I...dont wanna die.." Salam muttered, gasping.
"Y-you wont just hold still ill heal you!-" I yelled, my hand turning green, and i pressed my hand against Salam, except...
no heal. I pressed it again, no heal. I looked up at her, realizing she wasnt breathing. I paused, before shaking her.
"Salam! Wake up! Please!" I yelled out, despite knowing there was no point. Kylee made it over and gasped. I felt everything inside me burn. My vision blur, I wanted to hurt them. I wanted to kill everyone in that building.

02's pov: me, Audrey, 3096, and 07 were waiting, when we noticed BD run up and wave.
"Wheres Salam and Fiki and Kylee??" Audrey asked, before BD looked around.
"Creator told me to run, why isnt she here?" BD asked, looking around. I walked around, looking at the dead bodies on the ground. Before i heard 07 yell
"Hey uhh- 01s in the open!-" 07 yelled, I started to step foward to try to run and grab her, before Audrey grabbed my arm.
"Theres gotta be a reason shes in the open..." Audrey said, before we all watched bullets go through fikis shoulders, and she stumbled back. I noticed her hand start glowing brown. It was bright.. before we all felt the ground shake. We all immediately started backing up, as I put a shield around everyone, watching the ground below the lab lift up.
"Holy shit..." Audrey said, as she grabbed 3096 and BD, and crouching down with them as the lab crashed down, rubble going everywhere. We could hear a loud scream..aswell as an explosion. We watched the rubble go over the shield and Audrey seemed panicked
"..what about Kylee...or salam?" Audrey asked. I paused, sighing, as I kept the shield up.
"Lets hope theyre alright." I replied, as the rubble settled. I took the shield down, and looked at 07
"Stay with 3096 and BD." I said, he nodded, looking at the two.
"Her names alyla." Audrey said, as the both of us started walking around.
"Potatoe potato.." I said, before we saw Kylee shaking fiki, who was on the ground. We immediately ran over.
"Whyd she do that?!" Audrey asked, before Kylee looked up, her eyes full of tears. I looked around, before Kylee took a breath and started to speak.
"She went silent, and her eyes changed, right after salam died." Kylee said, exhaling, as Audrey gasped, covering her mouth. I looked down at Fiki, noticing the blood all over her face. I reached down, lifting fiki up, noticing she was awake. I lifted her up, holding her up.
"Its okay." I said, I sucked at comforting people, but..it was worth a shot.
"No its not. I couldve saved- i couldve saved her." Fiki said, before I sighed, looking around.
"Wheres her body at?" I asked, Kylee ran over behind a tree, and dragged salam slowly by the arms, gently sitting her down and sighing.
"Oh, you couldnt heal her in time..im sorry, Fiki. How about we go somewhere safe, and find somewhere nice to put her. Somewhere she loved." I said to fiki, as she nodded, letting go of me and stumbling, lifting salam up and picking her up, holding her head down as she walked off. All of us stayed silent as we followed, 07 seeing as we were walking and followed with BD and 3096. Audrey picked up 3096 while BD was next to fiki, walking.
"What happen to Salam?" BD asked. Yet everyone stayed silent as we walked.