Tears

Salams pov: i held a cookie up to Kylee, she opened her mouth and i moved the cookie in her mouth, i looked down at the ground, noticing kylee snuggle up and shut her eyes. Audrey was staring at fiki, i noticed fiki start rocking back and forth, her head still in her knees. I let go of kylee, and she layed down, chewing on the cookie. I scooted over infront of fiki, audrey moved next to kylee, watching her.
I tapped fikis head, she lifted her head up, black tears pouring down her face, snd there was blood all over her.
"We need to take fiki to a pond or something." I said, lifting fikis face up and wiping her tears off, i noticed her eyes wee normal now, fiki scooted closer and layed her head down on my shoulder.
"At first i thought biting you was a nightmare. but i actually just killed a little girl. I dont know what happened with me- i just smelt blood- somehow. And when i saw a small cut on her arm i like lost it. im a monsterr." Fiki mumbled. Audrey stepped behind me.
"Sixty-two said the same thing." Audrey said, pointing out they both had their DNA altered with something that takes them over to the point of cannibalism. I moved my arm, placing it on her back and gently rubbing her back.
"Your fine, fik. We just need to figure out how to maintain you." I said to her, which didnt seem to help.
"Maintain me like the monster i am." Fiki replied, pushing me off of her and putting her head back in her knees.
"Thats not what i said." I replied to fiki, scooting closer to her.
"Stay back, salam." Fiki said, in a pretty pissy tone, i scoffed, scooting closer.
"I said, get back!" Fiki yelled, her wings moving foward before audrey yelled
"DONT YOU DARE MOVE THOSE WINGS." She yelled out, Audrey grabbed fikis wings. Fiki winced for a moment, before audrey pulled fikis wings back
"Im sorry..didnt- you okay..?" Fiki asked, i nodded, fiki moved her wings against her back. I felt her hug me. I hugged her back, slightly lightheaded.
"Can you not try to hurt someone for one dang minute." Audrey said, as kylee was playing with audreys hair.
"Shes trying.." i said, gently kissing fikis forehead. I noticed fiki was crying, burying her face in my hair. I reached over, lifting fikis face up. She looked at me, her eyes drooping and her face red. I reached over, letting fiki lay her face down on my chest.
"Im sorry." Fiki mumbled.
"Its fine, just rest." I replied, despite the light-head i had, i felt warm.
"Sooo....what now." Kylee asked, i shrugged.
"Not sure. But fikis exhausted, im exhausted. Sooo... lets just rest for a few." I said, laying back and shutting my eyes, fiki layed down with me, wrapping her arms around me and I squeaked as i felt her wings wrap around me aswell, like a small shell covering me. I let myself fall asleep, hearing fikis quiet snores, and her breath touching me.

I woke up to feeling hot air on my neck, i looked at fiki.
"Fik...?" I questioned, i noticed fikis eyes were redish.
"One..bite." Fiki mumbled, i squeaked. Pulling on fikis shirt.
"Calm down..please- i know its tempting, but calm down." I said, pulling fikis hair slightly.
"mmng...rrrgh." Fiki mumbled, i reached up, ruffling fikis hair and sighing. Fiki growled at me, i looked at her for a moment.
"Dog??" I asked, fiki scoffed at me. She whined.
"One. Bite." Fiki said. Her eyes fully red.
"You know what..fine. If you be a good puppy and stop growling at me." I said to her, just joking with her.
"Yap yap." Fiki said, before biting down on my neck gently. Sucking  the blood out and laying her hand on my chest, rubbing my chest. After a few minutes, i felt myself get light headed.
"Thats enough"
"Nawerh...it isnt."
"Yes. It is-iii...is..."
Fiki pulled off of me, placing her hand on my neck, her mouth slightly bloody.
"Im sorry i get like that." Fiki said, i shrugged it off.
"Its not that bad, I'm just curious as to why it's starting now.." i said, closing my eyes as i could feel the ray of sunlight on my face. I felt fiki kiss my lips, pulling back and laying her head down.
"Im gonna get my own blood in my mouth." I said, sighing. I heard fiki giggle. I lifted up, fiki sat up aswell, fiki looked around, i noticed her staring at kylee.
"What is it?"
"Kylee feels scared." Fiki whispered
"Why?? How would you know"
"I dont know how i know, i just- know?" Fiki said, she scooted over to kylee, and tapping her. Kylee screamed, looking up at fiki in fear of something she may have seen. But she calmed down a minute later.
"Did you have a nightmare?" Fiki asked. Kylee paused.
"Howd you know..?" Kylee asked.
"I saw it, i think." Fiki replied, why were all her abilities showing up at once...?