ECT

Fikis pov: People came in, salam and kylee panicked, but they were back in the lab now, i walked and started talking to my father.
"Whatre you gonna do to them...?" I asked, my father looked at me.
"Well, for 05 probably electroshock therapy to her brain, push a reset button in her brain i guess, 2006 nothing since were not done experimenting on her, and we cant do anything to 03."
"Your turning 05's brain to- nothing?! What?! Why?!" I yelled. Feeling furious.
"She knows too much, and has for years, now we need to take measures to make sure she doesnt escape again. And it'll be our final warning towards the subjects." He said, i stayed silent. My father looked over at someone.
"All subjects ages 9 and older go to room 702. Prepare 05." He demanded, people started walking around.
"Go to your room, ill be with you later." He said, i ran in my room. Cracking the door shut and listening for him to leave.

Audreys pov: i felt someone shaking me, i looked up, it was kylee.
"Audrey! Wake up! Theyre making everyone go to room 702.." she said, i lifted up and stood up, as kylee pulled me out and down the hall like everyone else.
"Why are they!?...salam..?" I asked, kylee nervously nodded.
"I think so.." kylee said, as we both walked in the huge room, and went to the corner. Kylee reached up, holding my hand. We noticed through the glass there was a bed and a bunch of weird machinery. Aswell as doctors sitting there. I noticed two people pull salam in there and push salam down against the bed and strapped her down, she was struggling and pulling against the straps. I walked toward the glass with kylee, noticing they were putting things against her head. Other subjects were murmuring, i heard professor Lianes say. "Hmm...charge." and i watched Salams expression turn to fear, as she started pulling against the rails on the bed, i watched someone turn something, and watched salam start shaking and screaming. Kylees eyes widened in fear.
"What're they doing do her.." kylee whispered in fear. I backed up, holding Kylees close to me, as other subjects were staring and talking to eachother. We noticed everything power off and salam stopped shaking. I stood there for a moment, before whispering.
"Get back."
"Ma-audrey..why?"
"Do as i say."
Kylee walked away, i looked down at my fist, grunting as it turned a bright red. I looked up at the glass for a moment. Before punching it and breaking it, i hopped up and charged at professor lianes.
"Shoot!" He yelled, before i felt a bullet pierce through me, i screamed out in pain, and worry, confusion, anger...whatever..
"YOU BASTARD"

Fikis pov: i was walking down the hall, looking for the room everyone was in, before i heard gunshots and someone yell. I ran down to the source, and noticed the door was locked, i backed up, pushing my shoulder against the door, knocking it down. My father looked at me, as i watched audrey fall off of him, bleeding out. I looked at salam, who was in a bed, seemingly seizing..i ran in, punching and throwing the doctors against the wall and throwing the gun out of someones hands. I walked over to my father, pushing him up against the wall.
"fedya, theres no time for this nonse-"
"HELP HER. NOW. BOTH OF THEM."
"Okay.. i will.. let me go, okay?"
i took a second to calm down. Loosening my grip on his shoulders. I let go of him, crouching down near audrey, my hand turning green and audreys body glowed green for a moment. Before i heard her gasp, and look over at me.
"..howd you..heal me so fast.." audrey said, grunting and shutting her eyes, i noticed kylee grab her hand and pull her down from the area above the floor the subjects were in. Audrey sat up, and other subjects walked to her, helping her out since she was the oldest of them. I looked over at salam, stepping toward her and pulling the straps off, looking at her restful expression. after the doctors got up, my father signaled them out, as other guards walked in, lifting salam up and pulling her out, i walked after her, yelling at them. My father followed behind. I felt him grab my shoulders and push me in my room.
"You stay here until you learn your lesson!" My father yelled, slamming the door shut, i pushes against the door. Not able to open it, i crouched down against the door. I covered my face and stared at my legs. Feeling tears in my eyes.