Vampire like behavior

Fikis pov: I put salam down on the ground, feeling my back ache badly, audrey looked over at me confused. "You good?" She asked me, i nodded, wiping my face. "Yeah. My back is killing me.." i said, crouching down and laying my head on salam. "Wanna move to a more comfortable place and stay there for a while? I mean, this part of the woods is really uncomfortable.." audrey said, watching kylee knocking on wood. I looked over, shaking my head. "No,im..resting here." I said, laying down and laying my head next to salams. Audrey sat down and kylee was looking at the flowers she picked. "Your back hurts? Could i take a look at it?" Audrey asked. I nodded, turning on my side. Audrey lifted my shirt up and i heard her gasp. "What is itt..?" i asked, she pulled my shirt off entirely. "Youu uhh..should probably stay here until this happens." Audrey said, i scoffed. "What is it." I mumbled, she tapped on my back. "Your bone wings arent done expanding, theyre gonna pierce through your back any minute or hour now." Audrey said. Before adding on. "Best you leave your shirt off, cause well have to stop the bleeding when they pierce." Audrey added, i scoffed, reaching over and hugging salam, who was still asleep. "That suckss..." i mumbled. Cuddling against salam. Salam grumbled, waking up and looking at me. "Did i fall asleep?" She asked, i nodded, cuddling up against her. "Why are we laying here in the middle of the woods..?" Salam asked, i just continued lying there. "01 had back pains, so i looked at her back and wings are about to pierce through her back, so were just gonna wait here until they do. Because itll hurt even worse if shes standing." Audrey said, salam gasped "huh?! Fiki? Are you okay?! You shouldve woke me up!" She yelled, sitting up and hugging me, i lifted up and layed my head on her shoulder. Not wanting to move any further. I felt the pain get worse, i bit my tounge, feeling the pain get even worse.

Salams pov:
I noticed fiki breathing through her teeth. I layed my hand on her hair, noticing fiki tense up. Fiki reached up, covering her mouth. Audrey looked at me. "Hold her still." Audrey said, folding fikis shirt up. I heard fiki start yelling and screaming. And i watched huge wings pierce through her back, and quickly growing around her. Audrey pressed the shirt against fikis back, blood dripping down her wings. She grunted, biting down on my shoulder, i screamed, feeling her teeth pierce my shoulder.