drop dead gorgeous

Fikis pov: i stepped into the room, again, and walked over to where they chained my arms to the ground, i sat down, not wanting to go through the pain of standing again. Everyone that was in the glass room from before was there, with some extras, taking notes. I sighed, trying to not look frightened, as they inserted the tubes in my arms. The people went into the glass room and started to send liquids through the tubes into my skin, i grunted in pain. I looked down at my hands, which were completely purple now. I felt my eyes start burning, i closed them, trying not to scream. When i opened my eyes again, i could see more detail in the floor, like when you zoom in things with your camera you can see even the smallest threads..i could see somewhat like that. I looked down at the chains, looking for a weaker point in them, there was one small spot that was loose. I waited for a while, feeling my body burn like i was burning alive. I watched my hands turn back to normal, and they stopped the fluid from the tubes. Someone walked in and started to take everything off, and they moved me to the capsule-thing. I sat down in there, counting the dots i could see. After a while, they let me out and walked me to the cafeteria, people were already sitting there, talking, i looked around, i saw the brown haired girl and salam, they were sitting in the corner of the room near a vending machine, on the floor, i walked over, salam grinned when she saw me, her eyes lighting up, i sat down, the brown hair girl looked at me. "They started testing on you?" She asked, i nodded, looking around. Salam looked at me in the eyes. "You seem soulless." She said, the brown hair girl looked over. "Hm, yeah, she does! Was she always like this?" The girl asked salam, salam shook her head. Salam hugged my arm. I looked down at her, letting her do that. Salam turned around when she felt someone tap her, i turned around aswell, there was a younger boy, maybe 15..staring me and her down. "Sooo...number 5, or for short, the weaker one, is back, and brought along the immortal?" The boy said, salam stared at him. "Look...i dont wanna fight you today..please." Salam said, i glanced over. "Oh, you dont? Too bad, cause i missed having someone to pick on. And maybe we'll find out how 'perfect' number 1 is, shall we?" He said, grabbed salam by the hair, the brown hair girl spoke up. "Cut it out, 23!" She said. The boy laughed, throwing salam off to the side, salam whimpered in pain. I looked at the boys hands, they were purple, more likely means whatever tests this place did on him, gave him strength. And as far as i know, i have no such thing as 'abiities.' So it's unmatched. But maybe i can scare him off, somehow. "Whatre you gonna do about it, girl? Tell your mommy? Oh wait!" The boy said, laughing, everyone else in the room watched the scene go on, some mumbling to each other. I stood up, staring at how short the boy was. "Maybe you should pick on someone your own size." I said to him, trying to scare him off. "Please, one punch and youd be dead, oh wait, you cant die, so mayybe, in a coma? Plus, your only ability is immortality. Your weak. Its your fathers fault everyone is here, might as well pay the price for it, since your fathers dead." The boy said, some people gasped and went 'Ooo'. I stared at him for a moment. "Well, its your parents fault you were left unsupervised, no? Maybe you just had bad parents." I replied, he looked ticked off. "Oh, its on, radiation freak." The boy said, he started to throw a punch, i held my hand out, trying to grab his hand, despite knowing hed be much stronger than me, i held out my hand and easily grabbed his fist, i looked up at him, i was trying not to show my curiosity on how i was holding him easily. "You finished?" I asked him, he grinned, and threw his other fist at me, hitting me in the side, i flinched, but didnt really move my position. "Oh? How are you still standing..most people would be knocked out?" He started to question. "Maybe you shouldnt assume things, boy." I said, looking back at salam, who was holding her head, the brown hair girl trying to calm her down. I looked back over to the boy. "Also, your going to regret touching her." I said to him, feeling the bones in my hands start tingling, the boy started shaking, he looked down at his hand, and pulled back, grabbing it, trying not to scream. "What the?!" The boy yelled out, i looked at his hand, it was turning red. I looked, confused. The boy started screaming, i looked down at my hands to see them sightly glowing. The red on his arm spread across his body, he screamed for seconds, until he didnt. He fell foward, completely passed out silent, then a few workers for the place walked over to check him. "Hes dead." The worker said, i looked at my hand, and back up at the boy, who i just killed, i backed up, staring. I noticed a worker shoot me with a dart gun, i grunted. Stumbling foward and backward. Salam looked at me and yelled. I couldnt hear what though, i fell foward, still awake. Was that something to paralyze me..? I noticed the familiar man walk in with a small bag. He crouched down to me. "Seems you can transmit radiation." He mumbled to himself, opening his bag and pulling out a pair of, weird- bracelet things. He put on gloves, and put the two bracelets on my arms, and tapped a button on them, they immediately released some weird fabric that went over my hands. I looked up at the man, he nodded. "Clear out the area except for number 5 and number 2006." He said, then everyone except the brown hair girl and salam were escorted out. I felt myself get nauseous and drowsy, i closed my eyes, unaware if i was passing out or trying to rest.
----------------------------------------------
I opened my eyes, the brown hair girl was staring at me. "Heyyy, 05! 01 is awaake!" She yelled, salam walked over, she seemed distressed. She started to hug me, but hesitated. I sighed. "Where are we, clearly not in the cafeteria anymore." I said, the brown hair girl smiled. "Were in the uh...exposure room. I think theyre gonna question us, or examine you. This isnt the first time a subjects been killed by another, but with transmitting something? Never happened, we will be here a while!" She said, salam was looking at me. I sat up, looking at the weird gloves on my hands. I sighed, i stood up, and walkes over to a small table, i sat down on the chair next to it, Salam walked over near me. "Did you know you could...do...that..?" She asked me, i shook my head. "I didnt know i could even hold his fist.." i replied, she nodded. "Im worried, what are they gonna do to you...." salam said, i looked at her, sighing. " i dunno....i wish i knew." I said, we saw someone walk in from the glass, the familiar man, again. "Everyone awake? Good, good!" The man said, salam and the brown hair girl went silent, i stared at the man. "What do you want now." I said. The man laughed. "Figure out what you can do, you remind me of your father, i wonder where hes at?" The man said, i felt myself grow super fucking pissed.  I gritted my teeth, trying to stay calm. The man laughed. "Oh yeah, thats righhtt!~ i never told you he was alive, did i? Ahh, that was all a silly act! Funny, right?" The man said, i stared at him. "No, my fathers dead." I said, someone else walked in the glass room, and sat down at a chair. No..fucking..way. I stared at him. "Oh dear, youve grown!" He said, i stared at him. "Your dead." I said to him. "Now, now, you know i play tricks, the only one in our house that actually died was your mother, she was to stupid to get to the vault. Wasnt she?" He replied, i felt my vision blur. "Dont speak about mother that way, you bastard." I said to him. Salam and the brown hair girl were looking at each other, which were looking at me. "Aww, sounds like you need a hug, dont you? You mustve missed your dear mother, oh how i do too. Now..im done playing nice." He said, i stared at the glass, feeling my hands tingle. i could hear the bracelet-glove- thingys start beeping. I looked at the man who i was supposed to call father, he was staring at me with a cold expression, the same way he did when i had bad grades in year 6... "now, now. Since 05 and 2006 were there, either they can use you as a punching bag for around 2 hours, or you can get tazed for 10 hours as your punishment, which choice?" My father asked, i looked at them. "The first one." I said, they both nodded. "There better be bloody wounds and bruises on you by the time were back." My father said, then they both left, salam walked over and slapped me. "What the hells wrong with you! Im not gonna hurt you!" Salam yelled. The brown hair girl walked towards me and salam. "Well....its better than the tazers, dont you think..?" She said, salam sighed, nodding. I looked around. "Theres no cameras in here, is there a way we can uh...leave...the building?" I asked. Salam and the girl knew what i was hinting at. "...maybe!...05, do you know the buildings layout?" She asked salam, salam shook her head. "No, but this wall probably leads outside, if we can break it down.." she replied. "Well, 01, i saw you grab 23's fist, which he is- was- the strongest subject, so can you try to break the wall?" The brown hair girl asked. i could try..but wasnt sure. "I ont know, also. My names not 001, its fiki." I said to her, she nodded. "Well i know 01 and 05 arent you guys names, aha... my name is Kylee! And 05..yours is salam, right?" Kylee said, salam nodded. "Can we hurry.." salam said, i nodded, i walked to the back wall, then looked at the gloves. "Do you guys know how to get these off?" I asked, kylee approached me. "Yeah! 023 had them." Kylee said, she pressed a button on the bracelet, which retracted the fabric for the gloves, i slid the bracelets off. Then readied my fist,  kylee stepped back, salam looked at the wall. "Wait, hit it towards the side, i remember one time i hit it there when i was being tazed, it must've loosened that area." Salam said, i nodded, walking over to where salam said to, and i punched into the wall, it left a small dent, i squeaked, looking at my bloodied fist. I stepped back, biting my lips. "Welllll...salam, do you think your telekinesis can open that up?" Kylee asked salam. "Hmm..no, i have that stupid chip in my neck." Salam replied, kylee looked at the dent. "Maybe i could phase through it?" Kylee added. "Yeah, but how would we get out." Salam said, sternly. "Well if i can phase through it, then fiki should be able to hit it one more time and it should be enough for us to pull out." Kylee said, i sat down, moaning at the pain in my fist. "Worth a shot..but fikis...uh....shes out of service." Salam said causing me to laugh slightly. Kylee looked at me and nodded. "Hmmm..fikiii? Please hit the wall agaain!" Kylee exclaimed to me, i looked over. "mmmkkaay..." i stood up, and walked back to the whole, and used my other fist and hit the wall, my fist went right through, i pulled my hand out, both my hands now covered in blood. Kylee smiled. "Okaay, nowww...how are we gonna get through that..do you know where the chip in your necks at, salam?" Kylee asked her. Salam nodded. "The back of my neck...theres a small spot there." Salam said, kylee walked to the back and moved salams hair to the side, kylee grabbed  salams hand gently. "This is gonna hurt..stay calm." Kylee said, i moved over, and covered salams mouth. Blood dripping down my fists. Kylee moved salams claws to the back of her neck and sliced it open, salam screamed, fiki covered her mouth so it was muffled, kylee squeezed the chip out. And kylee let go of salam, salam stumbled, breathing heavy and tears flowing out her eyes, i moved my hand from her mouth, holding my hand over her neck. Salam tried to focus, she managed to get the hole in the wall to open up enough for kylee to crawl through, then salam stumbled back, not able to do anymore. Kylee looked at the hole, "ill get out, and pull you through, okay?!" Kylee said, i nodded, salam muffled. Kylee got down and crawled through to the outside, and reached her hands in through the hole. "Hurry!" She yelled, i helped salam get down, kylee grabbed salams hand and pulled her through. I heard the door open, i looked at my dather, who started to run toward me. I took a deep breath, i quickly got down and grabbed kylees hand, kylee started pulling me when i noticed some other people pulling me back. I kicked them, and quickly got through the hole, i got up, picking salam up, who was completely passed out. Me and kylee started running, after running for a while, we stopped in the woods, i sat salam down, sighing. "Well...were out." I said, laying down on the leaves, kylee looked around. "I don't remember ever seeing the outside..but its pretty!" Kylee said, feeling the texture of the leaves. I noticed my hands glowing, i held my hands up in the air. "I need like..gloves. Or something...." i said, kylee looked at my hands. "You do-" she said, i waited on the glowing to stop, then i placed my hands on my lap. "We need to get moving, salam could die.." i said, kylee looked at her. "Shes pretty pale...do you know anywhere we could go?" Kylee asked. I thought for a moment, we cant go to my place, because theyll be checking there, but...if i can remember where salams mom lives...somewhere down maple.. "i think i do. Cmon." I said, picking salam up, kylee stood up and started following, yawning.