Awkwaard.

Fikis pov: salam and i got back, and got some clothes on, i sat down on my matress, while salam found a book and started reading it. I stood up and walked to grab something to write with. I heard salam place down her book and stand up. Jumping up on my back, i was shocked i could carry her. "Yowch! What is it" i asked her, adjusting her on my back. She looked at me and grinned. "Can i eat some chocolate?" She asked, i thought for a moment. "We dont have any, sorry." I said, she whined at me for a good 5 minutes, before hopping off and going back to reading. I walked around for the next hour or two, while salam read. I was sitting on my mattress when i noticed salam get up, putting the book up, she stretched up and got up in the air, twirling around. I watched her for a moment when i noticed a stain on her shorts. "Hey salam, you got something on your shorts." I said to her, technically, those are MY clothes, but shes using them. Salam got down and looked at her shorts. "Huh?" She said. I sighed. "Like..in the middle." I said, i couldnt really tell what the stain was. Salam looked down and she squeaked. She looked up, nervous. "Do you have any uh...sanitary..things.." salam said, whats she mean by that? Whats a sanitary thing? Eh? "Huh?" I said. "DO YOU HAVE ANY PADS OR TAMPONS??" She yelled, i then realized what she was talking about. I never got any pads or anything cause ive never had one of those..period things. Since the radiation stunted my growth. I looked around. "Uhhh...no. I'll run out any get you something. You want anything else?" I asked her, getting up and putting on my beanie, jacket, and other stuff. "Vanilla ice cream, goldfish, and a bunch of juice boxes, oh and some poxky! And chips, and watermelon, strawberries, berrys, bananas, vanilla wafers, and som--" she started to say, as if cut her off. "Maybe..thats all...okay?" I asked, she scoffed, pouting, she nodded. I sighed, walking off. Once i got out of her sight, i took off running quickly to the store, i didnt want her to ruin my clothes. I ran in the store, grabbed a basket and grabbed everything she asked for, then went to an isle i never really thought i wouldve, i just grabbed the first thing i saw, then some pain killer, and walked straight out. I normally stole everything from the store anyways since no one employed me, not like anyones brave enough to stop me. I ran back to my place and ran in. Salam looked like she had made a..nest? Out of my clothes and blankets? did the wings or whatever gave her the wings give her duck instincts? ....it was cute though, salam was wrapped up, asleep, i picked her up and sat her on the ground, i quickly changed her and got her pads on so she wouldnt ruin all my clothes, i walked to the lake and got a bucket of water, and walked up and washed the shorts, then hung them to dry and walked back over to salam, who was asleep. I picked her up and placed her back in her 'nest.' I moved the ice cream in a 'keep-cold' bad, and sat all her snacks elsewhere, i layed my head at the foot of the 'nest', i couldnt sleep though, i looked up at salam, who was completely knocked out asleep. I got up and moved next to her, noticing how the clothes and blankets she turned into a nest had completely started smelling like her. I wrapped my arms around her, ignoring how badly it burnt, and cuddled her for a moment, finally feeling myself get tired. I let myself fall asleep, my arms loosely around her.