Soft lips

Audreys pov: I looked at alyla, noticing she was waking up, i gasped in excitement.
"Hey, babyy.." i said, patting her head as she lifted up.
"Maaaama!" She cried out, patting her hands on my chest and giggling, i heard 07 start laughing.
"I Think she likes you." He said, laughing. I looked at him, nodding.
"She must like both of us." I replied, looking back over at her and laying her down, she reached her hands out, making little grabby hands.
"Hmm? You want something?" I asked, ruffling her hair.
"Up!" She yelled, giggling. I lifted her up, and 07 stood up, reaching and grabbing her, lifting her up in the air.
"Woo! Your a superhero! fly! Fly!" 07 said, walking around and holding alyla up, she started laughing and giggling, her hair slightly moving in her face. I stood up, walking over to the two and lifting my hand up, watching it glow slightly and a ring form around Alyla, 07 shrugged, and let go of her, Alyla noticing she was floating, and giggled, kicking her feet around. I held her up for a minute, before I felt my legs give out, I fell forward, losing grip of my ability, as I landed on the ground, I looked up, noticing 07 had caught her. I lifted up, looking at my legs, noticing they seemed worse than before, I started to stand up, before we heard the door open.
"You both need to leave." A guard said, holding the door open, we both knew if we didn't listen, wed get hurt, so 07 sat Alyla down, and she reached over playing with his hair. I shakily moved closer to her and kissed her forehead, before standing up, patting her head, and waving goodbye to her. I felt 07 grab my arm and pull me out, and we got escorted back to the cafeteria. He let go of my arm, and looked at me odd as he started walking back to his room, and I followed behind.
"What was that, you dropped her, and your own self. What happened?" He asked, I looked down at my legs for a moment, before looking up at his face, noticing it was full of concern.
"Ive been weaker since she happened. But it isn't too bad.." I said, trying to make it seem as if I wasn't lying.
"..dont lie to me, I noticed your legs look like they've been perishing up every time you use an ability. Whats really going on?" He asked, his face seeming more mad that I was lying to him.
"Im not exactly sure. Just it gets worse each time I use an ability." I replied, reaching my hand up and moving my hair to the side of my face as he walked to his door, about to open it.
"Well, if that gets any worse, you need to go to Lianes." He replied, yawning as he pulled his glasses off.
"Well, I'm gonna get some rest. Im exhausted, maybe tomorrow we try to see her again?" He asked, rubbing his eyes with his fist.
"Yeah..yeah we could uh..we could try." I replied, looking at my feet, feeling awkward and embarrassed for a reason i didn't know. I looked up, noticing he seemed weirded out, was it because I was looking down a minute ago, or maybe I was acting weird. I started to lift my hand to wave, when i felt his hand grab my wrist gently, pulling me closer to him and kissing my cheek, his lips felt soft, really soft. I immediately pulled back, nervously laughing, looking at his tired, slightly nervous expression, I pulled myself together, laying my hands on his waist and leaning in, kissing his soft lips gently, holding it for a moment, before I pulled back, noticing a small smile on his face.
"Well..i'll see you tomorrow..kay?" He asked, ruffling his hair. I nodded, my hair slightly swaying as i backed up, walking towards Salam's room and knocking once, not hearing any reply, the only sound i heard was the knock I delivered. I knocked again, only hearing the knock I delivered. Gently opening the door, I noticed that Salam was missing, her room empty and tidy as normal. I shut the door, walking around and looking around for Salam, assuming she was with someone, hoping, she was with someone.