Nosebleed

Fikis pov:
I waked around, kicking the door.
"Ive been in here for months- damnit!" I yelled, sitting down on the bed, tuns out i didnt ned food to stay up and moving Feels weird. My hair was a mess. But not much i can do about it. I noticed my door open.
"go wash up. We need to draw your blood." My father said, walking off and leaving the door open.
"Finally." I mumbled, walking out and looking for a bathroom, i walked down the hall, and found a bathroom, i walked in and turned the shower on, pulling my clothes off and quickly showering. So theyre gonna take my blood..? But for what.. i grabbed shampoo and quickly washed my hair, aswell as grabbing body wash and washing off. I turned the water off and shook my head, reaching over and grabbing one of the towels layed out and drying myself off with it. I grabbed clothes that was layed out for me and put them on, noticing it was the subjects uniform but for the males. i picked up my other clothes and walked back to my room, tossing them in there. I guess i dont need deodorant since my growth is so fucked up i cant even have body odor. I walked around, looking for my father. I noticed him walking down the hall.
"Im here." I called out, he turned around.
"Your hairs wet- you showered quickly!" He said, i nodded and sighed.
"Can we just get this over with. Its just drawing blood, right..?" I asked, sighing.
"Uhhh..no, we need to test out how youll react to a fluid, remember, we're trying to figure out a way you wont go savage when you see someone bleeding. after we draw your blood before, put that in, draw more, just for safety procedures youll go to the cafeteria for a while, make sure you dont any staff basically." He said, laying his hand on my shoulder and walking me down the hall, i scoffed, wait, the cafeteria?
"..the cafeteria?..is 05 there..?"
"If i tell you, are you gonna lash out again?"
"..no."
"She is."
Okay, so just get this over with and go check on salam.. easy enough.. My father walkd me in one of those weird rooms.
"Can you hold still while we do this?"
"If you stay in the room, i guess."
"Can do." He said, walking over and grabbing some stuff. I sat down, as he crouched down, taking my arm and putting stuff in my arm, drawing blood. I noticed my blood was a super dark color, which i found odd.
"Why is it a dark red, isnt blood like.. a bright?"
"Was wondering that, ill check it out. Maybe radiation." He said, handing the sample over to someone else, he then grabbed a small needle, i looked at it.
"No tubes??" I asked, looking at the needle.
"No, this fluid is a test, were just starting to try and understand what is going on with you." He said, lifting the shoulder sleeve and giving me a shot in the shoulder. I yawned, as he put the needle away.
"I guess ill do a finger poke in about 20 minutes. I guess go on to the cafeteria for awhile, ill get someone to come get you later."
"Why wont you just come and get me?"
"A few years back subject 08 tried to kill me, so now i just dont go in there."
"Oh. Okay." I said, walking off, i walked out of the staff areas, and walked down the hall, until noticing i got to the subjects rooms. I walked by the door that said 01, and noticed the light was off..didnt that normally mean the subject was dead? I shrugged it off. Opening the cafeteria door and walking in, i noticed people looked at me. I heard some mumbling "shes alive??" As if i have a choice. i glanced around, noticing Audrey and..THATS KYLEE??? sitting at a table and talking. I walked over to them.
"Youve grown-" i said to kylee, she nodded. She had grown atleast a few inches since id seen her.
"What ever happened to you. Traitor?" Kylee asked, scoffing.
"Kylee, its not like that- they threatened to kill everyone here if i didnt." I said, sighing.
"Oh- my bad." Kylee said, looking over at audrey, who seemed half asleep.
"Whats up with her?? And wheres salam?" I asked, kylee looked back over at me as i sat down next to her.
"Audreys been up at night watching salam, i think salams in lianes office." She said, gently lowering audreys head on the table.
"Oh- whys audrey watching salam..?" I asked, worried.
"Did you not see what happened to her?? I know youve been under a rock for like..2 months, but ill cut it short for you, whatever part of salam that we knew before, is gone. She dont even remember her name anymore." Kylee said, sighing, my eyes widened in fear, so she dont know anything..?
"Is it reversible..!?" I yelled.
"Were not sure, 02 and audrey have been working on it for a while now, they have no clue."
"02..?"
"Oh yeah, im possessed by that bitch, i dunno if you knew or not, since you were recovering from the gunshot to your head."
"I remember something like that i guess.." i said, sighing. I heard the door open, i glanced over, seeing salam walk in and sit down infront of audrey, she layed her chin down on the table, salam looked over at me.
"Whos this, 2006?"salam asked, as she tapped audreys head.
"Thats 01, your girlfriend. The one we've told you about for months..?"
"Oh! Hi there!" She said, smiling. I looked away, this wasnt my salam.
Audrey lifted her head up.
"Thought i heard a voice..morning." Audrey said, rubbing her eyes.
"Its 5pm." Kylee said, scoffing.
"Potatoe potato." Audrey replied, looking over at me, she waved before looking at salam.
"Whatd lianes wanna talk to you about?" Audrey asked salam, she grinned in response.
"He said that later today they were gonna try and fix my- uhhh...memory- thingy??" She said, kylee sighed.
"Havent they failed that five times." Kylee said, laying her head down.
"Theyre just scared to admit they fucked her up." Audrey replied, laying her hand on kylees hair.
"Is there not anyone here who can manipulate the mind or like..preform things like that??"
"She can, but she cant fix herself, so no one unless you have any ideas."
"Hmmm..i do, actually." I said getting up and sitting down next to salam.
"can i try something on you?" I asked her, smiling, she nodded, and sat up.
"Like to see how this one goes." Audrey said, in a very exhausted voice, kylee huffed in reply.
I thought for a moment, watching my hand glow black, i looked up at salam for a moment, before noticing salam fall backwards, i reached down and caught her, she was knocked out, i layed her head down on the table.
"Whatd you just do???" Audrey asked, looking at salam.
"moved back in time, and got those things away from her head before they went off. It wont affect our current time, i dont think, i think my father was talking about someone being able to change someones live and it not affect anyone elses, i guess that was what he was talking about.
"Howd you know how to do that, though."
"I dont know- just knew??? I dont need to ask what things mean anymore, at this point i just know them." I said, sighing.
"you have weird abilities." Kylee said, looking at salam.
I looked around, i noticed a weird smell.
"Fiki, your eyes are red-" audrey said. Starting to get worried. I looked over.
"I know. Its cause i can smell blood from someone." I said, standing up and looking around, audrey stood up aswell
Please dont kill anyone here, fiki. Calm down."
I ignored her, every part of me was telling me to find the source. I walked over noticing that someone had a spot on the arm bleeding. I walked towards her.
"Your bleeding." I said, in a rude tone. I noticed audrey behind me.
"You really need to cover that up. I can fucking smell the blood from all the way across the room." I said, noticing the boy stand up and look at me.
"Just cause your 01 and killed 27 doesnt mean im scared of you." He said, staring me down.
"I never asked you to be scared of me, i told you to cover up when your bleeding." I said, noticing alot of other people looking at me.
"well you have no right to tell me what to you, ill beat your ass, girl." He said, i guess i felt overconfident.
"I'd like to see you try." I said, before he threw his fist and punched me in the face. I wiped my face off, noticing my nose was bleeding.
"Yeah, thats what i thought." The boy said.
"What, its just a nosebleed???" I asked, alot of people were looking at me as if a nosebleed was a big deal.
"Fiki- people never nosebleed here." Audrey said.
"Oh, so he thinks he won??" I asked, audrey nodded, sighing. I couldnt help but find that funny. I started giggling.
"Thats nothing, how old are you, if i can ask?" I asked him. He stared me down.
"Im 20, punk." He said, im like.. a year older than him then.
"Alrighty, you actually wanna go?" I asked, smiling. God, i remind myself of my father. He grotted his teeth, his hands glowing as he picked me up and threw me, telekinesis?? I spread my wings out and caught myself, tearing my shirt in the progress. I looked up at him, noticing audrey was nervous.
"I can do that too! Wanna play?" I yelled, god, Am i my own father..? I lifted my hand up and picked the boy up and threw him up against the ceiling and watched him fall down. I noticed the guards were just watching the event. The boy looked up at me, his whole face bleeding, i grinned, moving my wings back and waving.
"Hope that nosebleed is a good look on youu!~" i yelled, walking off and sitting back down. Kylee stared at me weird.
"You didnt try to eat him??"
"I was able to hold that off. He did piss me off on a side note." I said, yawning.
"Yeah, we could tell. You were acting like Professor lianes.." audrey said, nervous.
"I noticed that too, anyways, salams still asleep?" I asked, looking at her, she seemed to be in a very good sleep, i smiled at her. Patting her head, i heard one of the guards yell "01!" i sighed, standing up.
"Will you be back?" Kylee asked, audrey seemed curious aswell.
"I dont know, maybe?" I said, waving and walking off, i heard kylee say
"Her wings are scary now." As i walked off.