Nerve wracking news.

Fikis pov: i lifted up, looking down at salam, did i fall asleep, i realized i was practically naked. I felt my ears burning, and i stayed put, i glanced down at my chest, seemed back to normal finally. I sighed in relief, glad i wasn't actually growing. i was curious as to why i fell asleep, though, thinking back for a moment, i remembered giggling and coo-ing? I scoffed, thinking i was probably just tired. I layed back, exposing my chest, not exactly caring. Salam seemed comfy on my chest anyways. I reached over, gently moving salams head to the couch, grabbing salams hoodie, and putting it on, i looked over, noticing my clothes layed out, i grabbed my shorts and put them on, then looked down at my fingers, yawning. I had only just woken up and was exhausted, is something wrong with me..? There must be. I layed against salam, cuddling her for a moment, falling asleep not even two minutes later.

Salams pov: i felt myself wake up, I glanced over, fiki had gotten dressed and layed me down differently, already back to bed...? Its worrying. Shes been sleeping all the time. Sometimes i feel like she is hurting and isnt saying anything. I reached over and tapped fiki, seeing her open her eyes and look over at me. "Did i fall asleep while arguing?" She asked me, i thought dor a moment. "Somewhat." I replied, she started to speak. "Good- i thought somethi-" before i cut in, bluntly saying "you turned into a small baby." She looked at me for a moment. "Are you being serious." She asked, i nodded, picking up a small onesie and showing her. "I put you in that so you wouldn't have oversized ass clothes on." I said to her, "i think it's an ability you may have." I added on, fiki started snickering. "What? I can turn into a little toddler babbling??" She said, giggling. I looked over at her, noticing how funny she found that. Fiki thought for a moment "how could i do that again?" She asked, i shrugged. "Try thinking of it." I said, fiki paused, thinkinh for a moment, I noticed her size change to a small child, maybe 8 years old. Fiki looked at me. "You werent joking-" she said, i tried not to laugh at how childish her voice sounded, fiki scooted over next to me messing with the oversized clothes on her, she yawned. Stretching out then looking up at me. "I cant turn back." She said, her expression nervous. I looked down at her, sighing in disbelief. "As long as your not a screaming baby." I said, leaning back and hugging her, gently putting my hand against her forehead, her skin was as soft as silk, i brushed my finger against her head for a moment, then move my hand, looking down at fiki, she was staring down at her fingers. "I want-" she started to say, i looked down at her. "Hm?" I asked, she got nervous, thinking for a moment, i watched her size go back to normal, and she bent over, wrapping her arms around my waist and gently pulling me closer to her, she looked up at me and kissed me gently on the lips, i wrapped my arm around her neck and gently pulled back, placing my forehead on hers, fiki laughed under her breath, mumbling something to me. "you needy girl." I pulled fiki down ontop of me and turned her to the side, cuddling her and placing my hands on her chest, burying my head in her neck. "Do you ever wonder what your gonna do..knowing youll never die..?" I asked fiki, she thought for a moment. "No, not really. But I'm gonna spend as much time with you as i can, mk?" She said, trying to avoid the topic, but i wanted her to talk. "Yeah, but what after im gone." I said, fiki went silent for a moment. "Well, ill figure something out. But i do know for a fact i dont plan on missing any minutes with you. What I'm gonna do later doesn't matter- only you do to me at the moment, and kylee, whos probably snoring." She replied, rubbing my hair. "What if i told you Im dieing?" I said to her, it wasnt really a joke. The treatments i had at the lab, they discovered they were killing me. Cause my body couldn't take it, i remember around 9 months i was told id die within 9 months, i could die any day now. And I'm already noticing how weak im getting, so might aswell tell her. Fiki looked at me. "Thats not..not funny." She said, her tone changed to one of seriousness. "I'm not joking." I said to her, looking off to the side. Fiki reached and grabbed my face. "How long. Why didnt you tell me." She said, her face was serious. "Uhhh..any day now? And i didnt think to." I said, looking down, fiki sighed. Reaching and hugging me tighter. "Please, lets not speak of this again." She said, rubbing my hair.