Traveling.

Fikis pov: i woke up to salam moving on me, i looked down at her tired face, smiling. She leaned up and gently kissed my lips, i kissed her bottom lips, as she slowly stuck her tounge in my mouth, as we started making out with each other. Salam pulled back, looking at me with a smile. I leaned at her neck and started sucking her neck, giving her hickeys all over. After i pulled back, i noticed scars on her neck, i pulled her hair to the side. "What..what happened to your neck..?" I asked. "I dont know.." she replied, i sighed, knowing she was lying to me. I hugged her tightly, looking over at the girl and kylee, who were asleep. I kissed her on the lips. Pulling back and rubbing her shoulder. Salam looked down at my chest. "I find it interesting how you have a mans chest..no breast whatsoever.. and you have a skinny body. Its cool.." salam said, i sighed. "Eh, its nothing..i wish i did have a chest like yours." I said to salam, she smiled, laying her head on my chest. "Is my shirt bloody..?" Salam asked, i looked at it. "Not too bad." I replied, salam grabbed her shirt and put it on. Then put her stabilizer back on. "What is that for?" I asked her. "The stabilizers? There for making sure your abilities dont flunk out. Theres a chip in the chest, thats connected to the stabilizers. I need it cause uh..the experiments they did on me. It almost killed me, so." Salam explained, i nodded. Salam wrapped her arms around me, trying to get comfortable. I shut my eyes, trying to ignore the awful headache i had, only to hear kylee scream when she saw a bug, i opened my eyes and looked at the bug. "...what? Its a fly. Kill it." I said, kylee clinged onto me, scared. Salam ignored her and continued laying on me. The one girl woke up and stretched. "Soo...what now..?" She asked, i looked at my feet. "We could go to my place." I said, kylee jumped up, hitting her head on the dirt. "You have a place?!" She yelled, salam nodded. "Its a small cave. Shes a caveman." Salam teased, i scoffed. "Havent been there in a while, and i miss my clothes.." i said, salam giggled. Kylee nodded. "Lets go then! Lead the way!- you-...gay?" Kylee said, trying to rhyme, i started giggling and laughing. "I remember in middle school when we had to talk about rhyming, it suckeeed!" I said, i looked up to see kylee, the one girl, and salam looking at me with shock. "you went to middle school?" Salam asked. "Uh..i had too..? I went to highschool for a year or two aswell." I said, salam looked up at me, her eyes lit up. "Your so lucky.." she mumbled. I sighed, laughing. Kylee, me, the girl, and salam got up and started walking. Kylee and the girl, kept on stopping to glare at flowers, while i was carrying salam on my back she was looking. We got to my place and i sat salam down, she ran in and flopped on my mattress, kylee looked around, interested. I walked over and grabbed some clothes for me, then went in the corner and changed. Adjusting my beanie on. Salam grabbed a book and continued to lay on my matress. Kylee sat down on a bean bag chair i had, and the girl stood. Salam grabbed my hand and pulled me on the matress, wrapping her arm around me and reading. Kylee got up and the girl and kylee ran outside to play, i layed my head down, resting as salam read.