Search

Short chapter because I cant think of anything, chapt 50 will be HUGE.

Fikis pov: I opened my door, walking out of the staff area and down to the hall where the subjects rooms were, I decided to apologize to Salam, feeling bad for what I was trying to convince her to do, until I noticed Audrey walking down back from Salam's room.
"Audrey!" I called out, running behind her and tapping her back, she turned around, her face seemed full of worry.
"hey, Fiki...you haven't seen Salam around, have you? She's not in her room." Audrey asked, my heart dropped, if she wasn't in her room, then where could she be?? I shrugged, kind of worried.
"I was going to ask you the same thing." I replied, Audrey's expression was full of worry, for Salam? or where she was at?
"I'm going to try and look for her, I'll let you know if i can find her." Audrey explained, before walking off, I scoffed, walking down to the cafeteria, where I didn't see Kylee, or the weird '02' girl. Curious, I walked back down the hall to door 2006, and forced it open. Kylee and 02 were in there, Kylee seemed to be sleeping, while 02 was writing stuff down.
"have you seem Sal- 05 anywhere?" I asked, staring 02 down, trying to be direct that I didn't trust her. 02 paused, thinking for a moment, before shrugging.
"not sure, I haven't heard from her in a good minute, and I've been with Kylee, so she wouldn't know anything either." 02 replied, sighing. I groaned, walking out and slamming the door shut.

Kylees pov: I opened my eyes, leaning up as I watched Fiki slam the door shut.
"what was that about..?" I asked, looking over at 02, who seemed kind of annoyed.
"not exactly sure, on a good note, I have a few ideas on how to end this place." 02 said, looking over, patting my head.
"really? what ideas?" I asked her, feeling hopeful, 02 sat down a piece of paper infront of me and started explaining.
"Well, what we could do is set the place on fire, depending on 01's abilities-" 02 explained, aswell with other plans that are to detailed to recall.

Fikis pov: I walked around til I saw Audrey in the cafeteria, asking people stuff. I grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back and whispering to her.
"You find her?" I asked, feeling mad. She shook her head.
"No, I'm sure shes okay-" Audrey started to say, before I punched her in the face, watching her step back as her nose started bleeding rapidly.
"You need to keep up with her! Who knows where shes at! Im going to kill you if you don't find her!" I yelled. Audreys face turning to fear. She nodded, backing up and covering her face, I realized what I did and immediately grabbed her hand and healed her.
"Im sorry— I didn't mean to get so worked up! Im just worried!-" I yelled, tearing up because I felt bad.
"Its—fine.." audrey replied, looking away and walking off, rubbing her face. I backed up, and turned around, running through the staff area and back to my room.