Snacking

Fikis pov: i woke up, my arms sore. Salam was already up, she was reading while snacking on goldfish, salam still had all my clothes and blankets formed into a nest. I groaned, burying my head in the blanket. My arms HURT. I heard salam walk over and tap me. "You okaaay?" She asked, i nodded, groaning. I felt something cold on my arm, i looked up, salam was rubbing an ice pack over my arms, the feeling was nice, so i layed my head down and let her do that. I looked at the small nest salam had made that i was in, and sighed. Sitting there as salam rubbed ice on my arms. "What made you want to make something like this?" I asked her, closing my eyes. "I do it when i get nervous or something..its like instincts.." salam said, sighing. I found that pretty cute. Someone cuddling up with anything they find? Thats cute..i smiled to myself. Yawning. Salam moved the ice pack to the side. "How much does touching things even hurt?" She asked me. I lifted my head up. "Alot...its not a scrape or bruise.." i said, salam nodding on. Salam got up then i heard her move her wings and fly off, i looked around, she was gone. I lifted up, i felt sick. Id been sick often for around 8 years. Reason being obvious. I heard someone walk back in "here!" Salam called out, walking towards me and lifting my hand up, i winced in pain, i felt salam put arm length gloves on me. "Maybe these will help" she said, i sighed. It tingled. But it didn't burn bad. I stretched for a moment. "Thankss..i think im sick." I said, salam gave a worried expression. "Sick? What kind of sick?! Ive never dealt with a sick person before!!" Salam said, i smiled at her, trying not to laugh. "I dunno..sick? Ill be fine...im sick all the time.." i said, that only seemed to concern salam more. Salam huffed, then pushed me down on the mattress, then grabbing the blankets and covering me in them, then layed all her body strength on me, laying on my chest. "Your not going anywhere until your better!" She said. I sighed, and laughed, sitting my hand on the top of her head, salam layed there, humming to herself, i shut my eyes, trying to rest. I felt salam squirm up until she was under my neck, she layed her hands on my chest and nuzzled her head. After a minute, i felt myself fall asleep.
———
I woke up to salam up and rubbing my face off with an ice pack. She smiled at me. "hi, princess" she said, making sure i wasnt too hot or too cold. Princess? Is that a tease? I laughed at her. Salam gently pulled me up by the arms. Then moving her arm around me and laying her head on my shoulder. Mumbling to herself.