Black Ink

Audreys pov: I turned invisible, darting down the staff hall and quickly searching the rooms until i noticed the morgue door was peaked open. I slightly opened the door, walking in and noticing a freezer was opened, it was 062s body. I gagged in my mouth, backing up and looking around. Until I heard a slip. I looked over, trying to figure out where the noise came from.
"Who's there?" I whispered, stopping using my abilities. I looked over, noticing Salam become visible, she looked frightened, as if she was fearing for her life. I immediately crouched down, looking at her as she covered herself with her wings.
"Theyre looking for me." She whispered, she was hiding under a small table, she grabbed my arm and puled me under, I looked at her, confused.
"What the absolute hell are you doing in here..?" I asked her, my tone harsh.
"I got a small bag of 62's blood, i wanna compare it to fikis.." salam replied, before we both quickly went quiet, hearing footsteps. Salam turned invisible, and I tried to, realizing my ability wasnt working, I panicked, closing my eyes, frightened.
"Get out of here.." i whispered, hearing Salam get up, and opening my eyes, seeing a guard walk in and immediately pull me up from under the table, pushing me against the wall, stabbing something into my neck, my vision blurring as I felt them press on my neck, losing my breath and losing consciousness.

Fikis pov:
I walked in the cafeteria, sitting around and waiting for any sight of Audrey, when i noticed the staff door open, but no one come out, and footsteps, I decided to follow the sound of the footsteps, and they stopped at Salam's room door, I noticed Salam, she had been invisible, she seemed frightened, she immediately hugged me, opening her door and pulling me in the room.
"Hey..whats wrong? Whereve you been??" I asked, laying my hand on her hair, rubbing her horns gently as she layed her face on my chest, breathing heavily on me.
"I let them take Audrey, Fiki, I'm sorry i'm sorry fiki!" Salam yelled, her voice panicked and her arms that were gripping onto me, shaking. I gently moved my hand and lifted her face up, rubbing my thumb against her cheek.
"Hey, calm down..! What do you mean, Salam?" I asked her, trying to be patient with her, understanding she seemed very panicked. I kissed her forehead, looking at her worried face.
"I..i.." Salam started to say, when we heard a buzz, I rubbed her ears, noticing the door open. I looked at salam, slightly confused, she frowned, pulling me outside, seeing others walking down the hall, murmuring. I noticed the guy Audrey was with earlier walk out, looking confused, while Kylee and 02 were walking up to us.
"Whats going on? Theyre calling us to the cafeteria." Kylee asked, noticing Salam seemed off, she was really quiet.
"Wasnt audrey looking for you? Where is she, anyways?" 02 added, glancing around. Salam was quiet, she held onto my hand, ignoring them and walking toward the cafeteria, kylee and 02 following, clearly confused.

Audreys pov:
"ACK!" I yelled out, as i got shoved down, guards tieing my hands up and pulling a blindfold over me. I winced, feeling them place something against my leg and two guards pick me up, carrying me to who knows where, I heard doors, and a bunch of murmuring and commotion, feeling myself get thrown down on the ground. I yelled out, kicking my leg, trying to get the blindfold down. I could hear people mumbling and yelling "let her go!"

02's pov: Me and Kylee followed 01 and Salam to the cafeteria, but couldnt see over a crowd of people. Salam spread her wings and flew up, Fiki looked up at her, before we noticed Salam fall down, Fiki rushed and caught her, standing her up and rubbing her shoulders. I looked over at Kylee, seeing if she noticed how frightened Salam was aswell.
"What is it?" Fiki asked, rubbing Salams shoulders, trying to calm her down, which looked to be working a little bit.
"Its audrey." Salam replied, slightly shaking. I started to look at kylee when I noticed she was forcing her way by people, I quickly ran after her, aswell as Salam and Fiki, when we got to the front, there were guards keeping people back, and we saw Audrey, her hands tied and a blindfold over her face. I noticed kylee trying to reach for the stabilizer she had on, I had started to reach my hand out to stop her, but instead, I moved over, turning the stabilizer off, hoping she'd distract them enough. Kylee then darted foward, a ball of fire forming in her hand. A guard noticed her and walked over to grab her, but Kylee pressed the ball of fire against him, burning his chest, and she ran towards audrey, crouching down and trying to untie her hands, before a guard put a gun to her head. Kylee's expression turned to one of pure fear, and she held her hands up, other guards grabbing her wrists and pushing her against the wall.

Fikis pov: I watched Kylee get pushed to the wall, her eyes full of fear as she noticed someone turn on a weird device. I started to walk forward to try and figure out what it was before I heard Audrey start screaming, using abilities like crazy., and black inky stuff spreading on her body. I noticed a table lifting, and it was thrown over. I grabbed salam, backing up with her and hugging her, feeling worried for Audrey. I gritted my teeth, watching Audrey scream, and scream, til she didn't. The black ink stopped spreading after her face, and her eyes shut, her voice falling silent.

The guard holding kylee let goof her, and she ran and grabbed audreys hand.

"audrey" kylee called out, hoping for a response. Yet there wasn't one.

"audrey!!" she yelled out, tearing up and shaking audrey, trying to get her to wake up, but she wasn't, will she ever...?