Worries

Fikis pov: I walked out the room and back walked around the staff area, until i saw a room for files, i reached over, seeing the door needed a keycard. I walked down the hall until i found a guard, i walked down the hall and started back, when i swiped his card in my hand as i walked back down, i walked back by, unlocking the door and walking in, shutting the door and watching the lights turn on. i looked around, noticing alot of files with numbers on them. I looked around, pulling random files out and reading them. It was the subjects full names, date of births, parents..abilities...this was..interesting. I noticed file 3096, the final file, i pulled it out, and quickly skimmed it down...what the hell...?!

02 Pov: I looked over at kylee, who was looking around.
"...are you alright, Kylee?" I asked her, laying a hand on her shoulder.
"I...i dont know anymore." She replied, rising her arm up and wiping her eyes off.
"..whats bothering you?" I asked her, reaching out and brushing her hair to the side.
"Just..ever since you were separated from me..i feel out of place, and im worried about audrey, shes always quiet whenever someone asks her if shes okay- and i dont know..what if somethings wrong with her." Kylee replied, reaching over and hugging me.
"Well, im still here..and audreys probably all okay. Shes just very secretive about things, you know her. Shes been like that since 3096 happened...audreys just been through a bunch and, finds it easier to keep things to herself, so im sure shes fine, if she wasnt, she'd tell someone. Alright?" I explained to her, patting her soft head.
"O-okay...." she replied. Being quiet.

Audreys pov: I looked over at Alyla and 07, alyla was clapping her hands while 07 was patting her head as she was, i noticed alyla stop and fall foward, 07 caught her and held her up, we both looked at her to see she was passed out, both our expressions turned to worry.
"Alyla. Alyla, sweetie, wake up." 07 said, gently shaking her.
"I really think somethings off.." i said, grabbing her from 07 and rocking her in my arms, before i noticed her size rapidly changing, i looked down, watching her size from a 3 month old baby to the size of a 3 year old real quick. 07 looked at her, slightly frightened.
"Well...atleast shes grown...well now we know shes nothing close to human." 07 said, patting her head, I noticed her hair had slightly grown aswell. I lifted Alyla up, rubbing her forehead.
"I wonder if shell be okay...i dont wanna leave her alone like this.." i said, tearing up and forcefully shutting my eyes, i felt 07 put a hand on me.
"Hey- its alright- your alright- shes alright- everythings alright!...if anything, the lab should be taking care of her way better! they forced it on us, they should atleast be taking care of her, but you know what i think that size change was from? I think it was from you, she must grow quick, if shes fed from you."
He said, he reached over, wiping my face off, i nodded, taking a few breaths and trying to calm myself down. I opened my eyes, looking at 07, who was looking at me. I felt myself blush.
"You uh...you think your alright?" He asked, looking to the side. I nodded, sighing. I looked over at him, he was so sweet.. maybe he was really someone who I could learn to love. I leaned over, laying my head on his shoulder while looking at Alyla, who was fast asleep.