..huh?

Salams pov:
~~~~~~
I sat there, feeling fiki ruffle my hair and mumble to herself, i grumbled, she ran off and sat down, i lifted up and looked at her. "Oh, your awake! Forgot about you." She said, she's a horrible liar. I nodded. "Soooo...hows your skin feeling? It seems to have went back to the way it was." She said, i shrugged, i rolled over, pulling the blanket back over myself, she scoffed, pulling the blanket off of me and sitting it down. "Get up, i got you ice cream." She said, walking over and taking it out the bag, and handing me a spoon, it was slightly melted, she sighed, laughing. I opened the ice cream up, it was vanilla, my favorite, i havent had ice cream in 14 years, she could see the excitement on my face, as i devoured the ice cream, she sat down, looking at me. "How bad is that place? Its like..government sealed, i dont know how you got out!" She said, looking curious. Picking at her nails. I looked up at her. "not..nice...bad..food. People..bad..tests..bad." I mumbled. She nodded, then looked curious. "Tests? As in like..animal testing bad or..worse? I mean i see youve clearly been experimented on, but.." she said, i looked up and gave a thumbs up, devouring the ice cream, some dripping on my face, she laughed, then wiped it off my face with her thumb, then licked her thumb, why did that feel so awkward? Fiki looked to the side for a moment. Then back at me. "You know, seeing you after 14 years is odd, i thought you were dead. But im glad your alive." She said, i nodded. Finishing the ice cream and yawning. She took the container and sat it too the side. She then hugged me, sighing. "Im so glad your okay." She said, burying her face in my shoulder, i felt myself blush, then i hugged her back,  laying my head down on her shoulder aswell, she winced and made a small squeak, not used to her skin being touched. She pulled back and sighed. "You know, ima regret this buut...ima do it." She said, i looked at her confused for a moment, until she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, then pressing her lips against mine, i felt myself warm up. Everything feeling nice, she moved one of her hands and layed it against mine, i let out a soft breath and blushed when she pulled back, since her skin was already red, i couldnt tell if she was blushing or not, but looked like it. She then reached over and grabbed some ice, holding it against her face, i guess that irritated her skin. I yawned, my wings spread out too far and ripped the shirt i was wearing, i gasped, trying to fix it, fiki leaned over and looked, giggling. "Hmm..you should keep it like that, need some air anyways." She said, i sighed, retracting my wings back in place, Fiki reached over and brushed the feathers. "Can you like..fly, or something?" She asked. Wait, so now shes talking normal after kissing me? Okay then.... i nodded, i stood up and walked out the area, then spread my wings and moved them until i lifted up in the airlock fiki walked over, still staying in the shade, she laughed. "the wings are bigger than you." She said, as i looked down at her, faintly smiling, i got down and yawned. "Do the little horns do anything?" She asked, i thought for a moment, before shaking my head. "Oh, shame." She said, reaching over and rubbing her fingers against one of my wings. I whimpered, for some reason that really hurts. Fiki pulled her hand back. Then she gently tapped my wings, i found that funny. She laughed. Sitting back down, watching me walk around.