Father

Salams pov:
I watched fiki sit down next to kylee.
"Why are you scared that's gonna happen?" Fiki asked, patting kylees head as she lifted up.
"Scared whats gonna happen." Kylee mumbled, rubbing her eyes and looking at fiki.
"Your nightmare? You had a dream where you saw some blondie that was saying words inside your head you felt forced to do and you uncontrollably murdered everyone?" Fiki asked, grinning. I looked down, slightly concerned for fiki and for kylee.
"Shut up, bastard." Kylee mumbled, laying back down and pulling the hood over her face.
"..bastard..?" Fiki questioned. She looked at me for a moment.
"What does bastard mean?" Fiki asked, i genuinely think shes stupid.
"Like..a bad person." I said, sighing, fiki shrugged.
"Im not a bastard." Fiki said, laying down and staring up at the sky. For a minute, there was quiet, before fiki sat up.
"Can you..cuddle..with me..?" Fiki asked, yawning. I nodded, sitting down next to her and wrapping my arms around her as i layed down, hugging her back. Fiki grinned and shut her eyes, feeling comfortable.
I noticed audrey walking around and stretching.
"Whatre we gonna do, sit here the rest our lifes??" Audrey asked, scoffing.
"My life is eternal, im sure i wont." Fiki said, i think shes hit her head, cause she is being a dumbass.
"i dont wanna goo." Kylee yelled, covering her face with the hoodie.
"I hate teenagers. Now you get why i hated you so much, salam??" Audrey asked, walking over to kylee and picking her up, i shrugged, not exactly remembering how i was like those years ago. I noticed fiki stand up. Yawning.
"Ima look around, you all stay here." Fiki said, a second later she was out of sight.  I sighed, wondering why i loved this weird girl.

Fikis pov: i walked around in the woods, humming to myself, looking at the sticks and fallen leaves. I picked up a small feather from a bird, looking at it for a moment, before i heard a sound, i turned around. Not seeing anything. I looked down at my arm, noticing a weird red thing in my arm, was it a tranquilizer..? didnt matter. I stumbled back feeling my head get heavy as i fell, feeling my head hit a rock and everything go to black.

I felt myself waking up to a light flashing in my eyes, i looked up. Noticing my father was pointing a light in my eyes. He moved the light.
"Nice to see you, Fiki! Or do you go by your real name now?" He said, i just stared at him, i sat up, noticing i was in a white room. I looked around the area seeing no escape. My father reached over. Grabbing a small pair of scissors. I stared at him for a moment. Before watching him walk to me and start snipping my hair. I was nervous as hell, but held still.
"you really need to take care of your hair. Its filthy. Prepare a bath, please!" He said, cutting my hair. I noticed some guards walk out.
"Your getting a warm bath, and your washing your hair." He added on, grabbing a hairclip and putting it in my hair, and cutting my hair once more. I sat still, staring at him as he was snipping my hair. I wanted to run off, but i didnt want to hurt my father. So i sat still, after a few minutes, he finished cutting my hair. "There we go. Now when your hair grows out, it wont look so bad." He said, he patted my head. "Lets get you a bath, okay?" He said, he gently grabbed my hand, so i stood up, and he walked me to a different room. "I wont stay in the room. But i will have this girl watching you." He said, as he walked me in then walked out and shut the door, the lady smiled at me, i looked at the bathtub for a moment. Before the lady laughed. "Your nervous, cmon, theres nothing to worry about." The lady said, gently pulling me towards the tub, then looking away. I figured the only way id get out is if i cooperate. I pulled my clothes off and steppes in the tub, feeling it was very warm and comfortable. The lady looked back over, smiling. She crouched down, holding a small cup, she scooped water in the cup and poured some on my head. Getting my hair wet, getting babied was kind of nice, but i knew it wouldnt be in the long run. I sat there. Letting the lady wash me off, after a few minutes, she put on gloves and put shampoo in my hair, scratching my scalp. I sat there, staring at the water. As she poured more water on my head. "I wont wash your body off. Professor lianes said your skin was sensitive, right?" She asked, i nodded. As the lady lifted my wings and washed them off. "Okay. Ill go get the professor!" She said, as she finished rinsing me off and walked out. I noticed my father walk in with some white pajamas and wait for me to get them on, i got up out of the tub, grabbing the towel and drying off, my father looked away as i got clothes on, he looked back over. "You look..alot better! Lets go dry your hair." He said, grabbing my hand and sitting me down as he plugged up a hair dryer and grabbed a hairbrush, drying and brushing my hair. He finished and turned the hair dryer off. Playing with my hair.
"Why am i here." I said, looking at him.
"Well, government demands your under our control, but id rather treat you like my daughter than a dog." He replied, pinching my cheek.
"So your forcing me to stay here my whole life."
"No! Well send you out to do stuff, but we need to study how to maintain your instincts that was implemented with the dna we used. So your only stuck here temporarily. If your willing to cooperate, well let you go outside." He said, looking at my height.
"Fine then." I said, laying back on the floor, before my father lifted me up.
"No, we have an actual room for your, which you can decorate as you like." He said, pulling me up and pulling me inside a room, it was a light grey and had looked like my old room. I walked in and sat down on the bed. Feeling it was super comfortable.
"Just like your old room?" He asked, i nodded. Why am i actually feeling trust for him. Hes an awful person- i must be drugged. I have to be.
"I'll let you be for a while, feel free to play with the Electronics! We'll bring food in a minute." He said, walking out and closing the door. I looked around, before grabbing a controller and looking at it weirdly. Wasnt this the ps...something..? I turned it on, aswell as the tv, and sat down on my bed, starting up a movie, and turning the controller off, watching the movie. I couldnt help but think about Salam, Kylee, and audrey..worried.

Kylees pov: i stared at the ground.
"Fikis not coming back..is she?" I asked salam, salam shrugged.
"Id say we should go look for her, but what if she comes back while were out looking for her?? And its not safe to stay by ourselfs anywhere."  Salam said, yawning.
"If we dont start moving soon, the people from the lab could find us. We have to leave, 01 or not." Audrey demanded, picking me up and walking off, i layed my head on audreys shoulder, looking at Salam as she got up, walking with us. I could already see the ink spreading on her face from worry.