Rash

Salams pov: i caught fiki, holding her up gently. Kylee looked over. "We should get her to the infirmary, shouldnt we?" Kylee asked, i looked over. "No.,im scared theyll hurt her..lets sneak her to my room.." i said, gently moving fiki out of the cafeteria with kylee. We walked down to my room and sat her down on my bed, i grabbed the sheets, covering her up and brushing her hair to the side. I heard someone step in, it was 03, or audrey for short. "Hey you two..whos that sneaky girl?" she asked,smiling, thats right..she got better while me and Kylee were away. "That would be 01. She finally woke up, but she fell asleep again." I said, audrey walked over, laying her hand on fikis face. "01 is tired, and confused, should i wake her?" Audrey asked, i nodded, audreys hand lit up and fiki winced, opening her eyes and yawning, she looked at me, confused. "Whhh..ooo are you..?" She asked me, i placed my hand on her eyes. "Just relax and think." I said, gently kissing her cheek. Audrey tapped me. "Whyd you just kiss her? Do you even know her, five?" Audrey asked, i sighed. "Oh yeaah.. when i got out, thanks to your brother, i found her by accident. We uh..fell in love, i guess. Its all my fault shes tied into this mess. But she may just stop this lab. They havent put a restraining chip in her yet, if we can get her in her right mind before she.." i said, before audrey pitched in. "No, she needs all the time she can get to recover, you cant use her as a puppet." Audrey said, sighing, i nodded. "I know..i just...i..im sorry." I said, looking over at kylee, noticing she was acting, weird. "Kylee? You good..?" I asked, noticing kylee grab her head and bang it against the wall, she was grunting and shaking. Audrey stepped over, trying to hold her still. Kylee grumbled. "GETT OUTT...OF MY HEAD!" Kylee yelled, slamming herself against the wall, i took my hand off of fiki and ran to kylee, me and audrey trying to hold her down. Kylee fell foward and on the floor, the lights in the room flickering. "Ability trigger?" I asked, audrey layed her hand on kylees hand. "Working on it, get 01 to sleep, i can sense her panicking." Audrey said, i walked over to fiki, she was sitting up, looking at kylee. "Is kylee okay..i cant..walk." Fiki said, i shushed her, getting up on the bed and holding her face. Fiki looked down at the bedsheets, laying her hand against them and resting her face in my hands. Fiki slowly fell asleep, i layed her head back against the pillow, covering her up. "Whats wrong with kylee? Ability trigger?" I asked, audrey grunted, then looked up at me, a small hint of fear in her face. "Not an ability trigger..she's possessed. its getting into her head. Who has the ability to possess?!" Audrey yelled. I thought. "Only 02 did!" I yelled, pausing, i looked at audrey, who glared at me. "02 is trying to get into her head." Audrey said, before i added. "What..what for..why just now? Why kylee?!" I yelled, audrey shrugged, backing up. "02 wont hurt us." She said, backing up to give kylee space. A few seconds later, kylee slowly leaned up, her eyes completely white, she smiled. "Thanks for giving the room, 2006 is a true little fighter." Kylee..no..02. "What do you want, 02." Audrey asked, 02 stepped toward fiki, i tensed up. "Chill out, 05, just looking at the almighty one. Oh, what i want? Im going to heal her, completely. Only side effect should be headaches." 02 said, audrey immediately responded. "But you cant, your not in your body." Audrey said, 02 giggled. "its a part of my abilitys, i can pass them to whoever i possess." 02 said, looking at fiki up and down. "02..kylee cant take that, what if you pass your immortality to her? Lay alone your other abilities, it could kill kylee!" Audrey said. 02 shrugged. "I cant pass immortality, i tried that. But nah, kylee will be fine. Plus in this process ill check 01's abilitys, 01 has experiments that they never used on us. 01 is special, so maybe she can do more than thought" 02 said, placing her hand over fiki, as kylees hand glew green. "Shes healing, ill look into her dna for her ability's, go ahead and trigger them." She said, clenching her hand, as her hand color changed to purple. I walked over, looking at fikis expression, it was at rest. 02 pulled kylees hand back. "Okay. I cant tell what she has, but theyre all triggered. She should figure out how to use them quickly." 02 said, audrey looked at me, clearly worried for kylee, i heard fiki mumble. "Who are you." Directing it to 02, 02 stayed silent. "I said-" fiki started, i heard a quick zap, i looked over, Kylees body was against the wall, fiki was holding it by the neck. "Who're you." Fiki said, 02 looked at her. "as if i have to tell you anything." 02 said, fiki grabbed kylees arm. Her hands glowing. I started to run over as a rash spread up kylees arm. 02 grunting. I ran over, grabbing fikis shoulders, fiki glanced over, her eyes pure white. I backed up in fear, audrey grabbed the bedsheets and pulled them together, then pulling it against fikis neck, pulling fiki back and choking her. Kylees body dropped down, her eyes going back to normal, 02 had lost grasp, i ran over at kylee, looking at her pained expression. "It hurts.." kylee mumbled, trying not to scream. I layed  my head on kylees arm. "Calm down, your okay..audrey, is fik- 01 stable?" I asked. "Yeah.. i think shes calmed down."  Audrey said, i glanced over, fikis eyes were back to normal and she pulled the bedsheet off with force and ran over. "Kylee im sorry i dont know what got ahold of me-" fiki said, kylee bit her lip, fiki grabbed kylees arm. "Whats going on with me..i- im not doing this.." fiki said, flinching, seemed her body was moving on her own, i started to lean over, but fikis hand started glowing green, fikis eyes widened, afraid or what she may be doing. I noticed the rash on kylees arms disappear. Fiki forcefully let go, backing up, i watched as electricity zapped through her, as her entire appearance changed,  her eyes lighting up, and other inhumane stuff happening to her. She had..thousands of abilities..?