The girl

Note: i know i havent wrote recently, and i apologize. Life is just..not going well for me atm, with a suicide attempt in January, court in February, shitty birthday in march, and self harm april. Soooo....

Fikis pov: I let my hand lay on Salams, gently rubbing her smooth hand, my whole body aching, before I could barely hear Salam start speaking, and I tried to focus, but struggled to.
"Hey, I need to get 02 and Kylee, can you stay here with this..child? Or are you wanting to come with me?" Salam asked, but all i heard was something about come with me, so I sat up, grabbing onto Salams shoulders and standing up, and salam shrugged, walking with me to the door and opening it, I walked with her to what I thought was the cafeteria, and she sat me down against the wall, smiling at me. I closed my eyes back and scoffed, letting my body relax. I started to fall asleep when I heard a lot of footsteps running towards me.
"Fiki??! That you?? What happened to you??" I heard kylee exclaim, Instead of answering, I shook my head. I assumed the other two was 02 and Salam, so I opened my eyes, and reached for salam, who crouched down and rubbed my shoulders, as I could hear the other two mumbling stuff I couldnt achknowledge, before I felt Salam lift me up and start walking back to her room, I layed my arm around her neck, stumbling as I walked with her. I could hear 02 and Kylee walking aswell. Salam layed me down on the bed, before I could hear her say something about sleeping. Which I wasnt going to complain about, I let myself relax, as I tried to sleep.

Salams pov: I watched fiki try to relax, as I noticed Kylee and 02 staring at the little girl, who was supposedly name BD. She was sitting on my floor twiddling with her fingers. 02 walked and shut the door before gently grabbing the young girl and lifting her up.
"So..whos this?" 02 asked, gently pulling on the girls hair.
"That...is BD, she claims to be a clone of me and Fiki, but I dont get it, why would she show up now, and fiki not even know about her?" I explained, and asked. before BD giggled and started talking.
"Weeelll....I didnt know where to find you, and I couldnt just teleport, and she didnt know because uh...i dont know." BD said, giggling as 02 sat her back down, looking over at fiki.
"And your saying this child woke her up?" 02 asked for affirmation, to which I nodded, sighing, while looking at fikis exhausted face. Kylee was standing towards the wall, picking her nails as BD looked around before suddenly standing up and opening the door.
"Someone knows im here." BD said looking around before stepping out, I had started to run to grab her when we heard horrific screams. 02 reached and covered kylees ears while i noticies fiki wince at the noise. , looked over at fiki, reaching over and tapping her head, to which she opened her bloodshot red eyes, staring at me.
"Hmm...?" Fiki let out, closing her eyes again. I sighed, before she sat up and rubbed her head as she leaned down a little, moving her wings around her torso, I watched her do that, as I sat down, grabbing both of her wrists and just trying to keep her from moving around. 02 started to walk to the door when the BD kid walked in with blood all over her face, kylee stared for a second, aswell did 02 and me.
"I-I'm gonna puke!-" Kylee yelled, running past the girl and away, 02 stepped closer to the girl and formed a towel in her hands, wiping the girls face off with it.
"Who is this kid, 01." 02 demanded to know, fiki looked over, analyzing the girl for a second.
"I really think she is some kind of clone of me, but I have no way to prove that one. She does seem..very alike to me..i guess." Fiki said, as she lifted her hand up and it flashed green, before fiki stood up and walked next to 02, crouching down and looking at the girl.
"Did you do something?" Fiki asked calmly, she was stumbling, which i took note of, but she seemed fine otherwise.
"Them scary guys were trying to hurt me! So i taught them a lesson." The girl said, rubbing her eyes. Fiki placed her hand against the little girl's for a moment, before gently pulling her arm and looking at it.
"That girls not lying, she has radiation burns, somehow." Fiki explained, as the little girl giggled and glanced around the room. Fiki then noticed something.
"Where..did you get my clothes?? I could've sworn that hoodies mine." Fiki said, BD smiled and clapped  her hands together
"Open ground thing!" The girl yelled, before looking over at me, slowly walking over and looking at me.
"We have same hair. I like you." The girl said, tugging on my shirt as I nervously smiled at her, crouching down to her eye level.
"Thats..nice. Can you tell me what you did to those scary men?" I asked her, she nodded, electricity starting to form in her hands, she then stopped and tugged on my hair.
"I shock them, and they punch me." The girl said, I paused, thinking back. She can use electricity? With no lab tests? Shes incredible..theres so much to learn about her.
"I wonder why they havent sent more guards after her yet" fiki said, glancing at the camera, before the girl pointed at the camera.
"Theres a girl behind there watching us. Hello! Girl!"
The girl giggled, stepping back then running up, pushing herself up against the wall, and pulling the camera down, breaking it. Fiki stared at the girl, while 02 grabbed the camera from the girl and looked at the insides of it. I think we all knew we could use this girl in some way, since we all shared a look at eachother.