Arranged

"You did what?!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"We have arranged for you to be married next week. Nothing you say will stop it from happening!" My mother snaps at me as tears flood down my cheeks.

"And you decide to tell me this a week before the wedding! Who ever is this boy that I'm supposed to marry?!" I yell.

"Matthew Espinosa." I gasp slightly before running up to my room and slamming the door. Not only are my parents making me get married at 18, but also getting married to Matthew Espinosa. He's a family friend, however I've seen the real him. Bad boy who does nothing but get in trouble. Of course my parents only see the sweet side of him.

~~ one week later ~~

I look at myself in the long mirror in front of me. I must say, I feel like a princess. My long elegant white dress flows down to the ground. My long straight hair has small jewels and flowers in it. I close my eyes, reality flooding through me. This is it, I'm getting married today. Not the way I wanted this to be however.
The door behind me opens and in walks my bestfriend, Cameron.

"Wow, you look stunning" he says, admiring me. I blush as he comes closer and takes my hand.

"Thank you for being here." I whisper as he leads me outside. He just smiles, a bit of sadness in his eyes.

The music starts and Cameron walks me down the isle. I look up and see Matt standing at the front, smiling actually. I flash him a soft smile as I stand in front of him. Here we go.

~~~ 1 week later ~~~

"Want some?" Matt walks up to me and holds out a smoke. I hesitate but decide to take it.

"Hmm good girl going bad. I like it." Matt says and smirks at me. I roll my eyes and laugh a little. It's not been that bad living with him actually. But even in a week he's managed to Change me, almost into a complete bad girl. I love it though. I feel so free and alive.

He grabs my hand and squeezes it, before leaning in and kissing the side of my mouth gently. I smirk and pull away.

"Awe come on now babe, don't be a tease." He whines. I giggle and then pull his face closer to mine. He smirks and licks his lips before diving for my lips hungrily. I kiss him back passionately. One heated kiss turnt into no clothes on in a matter of minutes.

I lay next to him, breathless.

"I think I'm falling for you." He whispers. I giggle slightly.

"Funny since we're married." I say and look at him.

"I thought you were different." He says and grabs my hand.

"Right back at you."

----------
3 years later I find myself pregnant with our first child as one happy family. And until this day, I thank my parents everyday for arranging my marriage to the bad boy.