Jealous

"Babe I'll be back in a few." I yell up the stairs to my boyfriend Matt.

"K!" I hear him yell downstairs. I grab my car keys but then decide to take my penny board instead. I skate down the road, enjoying the warm summer breeze as it blows through my hair gently.

I decide to stop by at Starbucks and order a drink. I pick up my penny board and walk inside. Luckily the line isn't too long. I order my usual Caramel frappe, thanking the girl as she hands me my drink. I swiftly turn around to leave again but someone bumps into me, spilling my drink all over the floor. I gasp in shock and look up.

"Oh no I'm so so sorry." The boy says, and looks into my eyes.

"Y/n. Oh my gosh hey! I haven't seen you in ages!" The boys yells and smiles wildly.

"Derek! Hey how's it going?" I squeal and pull him into a hug. Derek is my cousin and I haven't seen him in at least 8 months. We used to be super close before I moved out to LA.

"Uh let me buy you another drink and maybe we can sit down and catch up?" Derek smiles and raises his eyebrow. I laugh and nod my head.

"I'd love that." I say and follow him to order another drink. After we get our drinks we sit down in a booth outside.

"So, what's new in your crazy life?" Derek asks me as I take a sip from my frappe.

"Well, you remember how I was always rambling on about this boy named Matt?" I smirk and look up at Derek. He laughs and nods. "Well me and him are living together now and things couldn't be better." I say, smiling at the thought of Matts perfect face.

"Awe I'm glad to hear that." Derek chirps. We finish our drinks and talk about the crazy memories we used to have when we were little.

-Matts POV-

After a long time of making YouTube videos, I decide to figure out where y/n is. She's been gone for at least 2 hours already. I was worried by now so I decided to take my penny board and skate down to Starbucks.
I gasp and jump off my board as I see Y/N sitting across from another boy. They both get up and she goes to hug him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. A shock of anger and sadness  floods through my body. I stomp up to were they are standing and grab y/n arms.

"Hey Matt what are you doi-" I cut her off my pulling her behind a tree and looking at her with nothing but anger flickering in my hazel eyes.

-y/n POV-

"What the hell Matt?!" I yell and pull my wrist from his tight grip.

"Are you fucking cheating on me?!" Matt yells in my face. I feel my throat start to burn and my eyes start to get red.

"M-Matt." I whimper, shocked at his outburst. Tears well up in my eyes as I look up into his dark eyes.

"Who the hell is that guy?!" Matt snaps at me.

"Matt, he's my cousin!" I cry and push him off. I try to run away but Matt gets a grip on my waist and pulls me back. Matt looks at me for a few moments, opening his mouth but no words come out.

"Seriously?" Matt finally whispers, guilt shooting through his face. I nod my head and look down at my feet, not wanting to look at him.

"Y/n. I'm so sorry baby girl." Matt whispers and pulls me into a hug.

"It's ok." I cry, running my hands up and down his back.

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much." Matt grabs my face and pulls it closer to his, brushing his lips against mine.

"I love you too." I say before connecting our lips in a sweet emotional kiss.

"So, will you introduce me to your cousin?" Matt pulls away and smiles down at me.

"Of course." I laugh and we walk back to were Derek is sitting.

-

I hate this chapter so much but I didn't know what to write😂 sorry.
Request some please💞
Xoxo