Good for you

Inspired by 'Good for you' by Selena Gome, listen to the song while reading!

"Can you make sure to wear that sexy ass dress I like?" I hear Matts raspy voice on the other side of the line.

"You know it babe." I whisper and bite my lip.

"See you soon baby girl." Matt says before hanging up. I smirk and then walk into my closet, pulling out my skin tight black dress that has a low back cut. I slide it over my head and smile as I look in the mirror.

I strut into my bathroom and get started on my makeup. My winged eyeliner is sharp as hell and my blood red lip stick fits perfect with my sexy all black outfit. I straighten my long dark brown hair and then pull it up into a tight high pony tail. I walk back into my room and put on my black high heels. I put on my music while I wait for Matt to get here.

'Good for you' by Selena Gomez comes on. I stand in front of my mirror and start swaying my hips to the rhythm of the song while singing along.

My phone starts to vibrate, signalling a text message.

"I'm here baby girl." I read the text and smirk. I grab my phone and my black sparkling clutch before making my way outside to where Matt is leaning against his jeep, looking sexy as usual.

"Fuck." I hear him mumble, as I approach him, swaying my hips as the song is still stuck in my head.

"Damn babe, you look amazing." Matt whispers, giving me a kiss and opening the door to his jeep. I smile at him and get in.

We start to drive. I keep glancing over at Matt, biting my lip seductivly. He smirks while keeping his eyes on the road. I soon start to notice that we aren't driving in the direction of the club.

"Matt babe, where are we going." I ask him.

"Babe, we can go out some other night, I need you right now." Matt says, laying his hand on my thigh and squeezing it. I let out a moan as we pull into his drive way. He gets out of the car and opens my door for me. He pulls me out of the car and leads me into his house.

"Damn baby girl, what are you doing to me?" Matt asks as I lift his shirt over his head and he pushes me up against the wall. He kisses down my neck, Making me moan loudly.

"I just wanna look good for you." I moan into his ear, my hands traveling up and down his toned chest. "Let me show you how proud I am to be yours."