More than friends

"What about this one?" I push my phone into my bestfriends face, showing him the picture of the black tight dress that I found online. He forces his eyes of his phone screen to look at the picture of the dress. He raises his eyebrows as his eyes connect with mine.

"What?" I ask quizzically, my voice squeaking as I lay my head back on his chest. He smirks lightly and shakes his head before turning his attention back to his phone.

"Matt!" I groan, sitting up and staring at him. I smack his chest playfully but he ignores me. I smirk and grab his nipple, twisting it slightly which immediately makes him scream and jump up.

"Owwww!" He whines, placing his hand over his nipple and massages it. I roll my eyes and stare at him again.

"Why don't you like the dress?" I ask him. Matt looks up at me and sighs.

"It's just to sexy for a date with that kid." He mumbles.

"That kid has a name, it's Justin." I say as I move closer to Matt and lay my head on top of his.

"Are you not ok with me going on this date?" I question him gently, squeezing his hand. Matt looks up at me and sighs again, running his other hand through his messy hair. He hesitates momentarily.

"No, just wanna make sure you're ok." He whispers, smiling weakly. I nod and lay my head back on his chest, continuing to look for a dress.

1 week later

I grab a knife and carefully open the medium sized package. I open it and smile in awe as I pull out the black tight dress. I jump off my bed and take off my clothes before slipping the black dress over my head, onto my body. I twirl around infront of the mirror before completely glancing over the dress. It fits perfectly, hugging my body in the right places. I grin and run to the bathroom to get ready for my date with Justin, luckily my dress arrived on time. I curl my long dirty blonde hair, tying it half up like Ariana grande and apply my makeup, adding a wing eyeliner for a much sexier appearance. I finish my look with black high heels. I twirl around in my tall mirror, smiling at my appearance before making my way downstairs to wait for Justin.

"Y/N?" I hear Matt's voice coming from downstairs. I walk down the last step as he comes into view.

"Wow, you l-look amazing baby girl." Matt stares at me in awe. I blush at his nick name. He's called me baby girl for a long time but this time I couldn't help but feel something inside of me when it escaped his prefect lips.

"You ok?" Matt snaps me out of my thoughts and I nod, grinning at him.

"Thank you." I whisper, barely audible. Matt's eyes stay on my body, watching me carefully as I walk into the kitchen to sit down at the island. Matt sits next to me and rests his large hand on my thigh.

"Y/N?" He mumbles, looking up into my eyes. I smile gently at him in reply.

"Yes?" I whisper, my teeth nibbling at my bottom lip.

"Lately, whenever I'm around you I get this -" the doorbell suddenly rings, signalling Justin's arrival. I look at Matt apologetically before getting up and answering the door. I swing the door open to reveal a smiling Justin. I greet him with a kiss on the cheek.

"You look beautiful. Are you ready?" Justin asks me, taking my hand in his. I hold up my finger.

"One sec." I whisper before spinning around and running back in the kitchen. I run up to Matt and place a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sorry, we'll talk when I get back." I shout before running back to Justin who is still waiting just outside the door.

"Let's go!" I grin. Justin takes my hand again and together we walk to his car. He opens passenger side door for me. I thank him before he gets in the drivers seat.