Football

"I'll go easy on you baby girl." Matt, my boyfriend of 2 years, says to me.

"I can see that devious smirk that your trying to keep of your face." I narrow my eyes at him before bursting out laughing at his adorableness.

Today, matt and his friends are going to play football and asked for me to come along. I agreed, happy to get out of the house. We arrive at our school which is closed for the holidays. We walk to the huge football field hand in hand.

I smile and say hello to all of Matts friends.

"By the way babe, my jersey looks so sexy on you." Matt whispers in my ear, sending goosebumps down my back. I look down at the way to big jersey I'm wearing and smile. It does look pretty good on me. I tie my long blonde hair up in a high pony tail and then walk to the centre of the field.

"Game on!" Matt shouts, and before I could even react, I was tackled to the ground. I look up and am surprised to see Matt smirking deviously down at me.

"This is considered going easy?" I groan, as Matt helps me off the muddy ground.

"Sorry babe." Matt yells and then runs off.

After being tackled about 10 more times by Matt, I've had enough of it. I try to wipe some off the mud off of my face but only making it worse. I was drenched from head to toe in mud. I glare at Matt as he jogs past me back to the centre of the field.

"Payback mattchu." I mumble to myself angrily.

As the game starts again, I let the slight anger take over and charge at Matt with all my power. Moments later I am sitting on top of Matt, on the ground as I hear Matt groan underneath of me.

"Damn babe, we should do that in bed sometime." He smirks up at me. I smack his chest playfully, but still hard.

"Are you just gonna sit on top of me?" Matt asks after a while, his usual smirk playing on his face.

"Yup, I'm tired." I groan and rest my muddy face on matts chest.

"Awe, do you wanna go home now? We can have some fun with your new tackling skills at home!" Matts says excitedly and winks at me.

"Enough with the tackling in bed stuff." I giggle and then rub mud in his now dark brown hair from all the mud. He groans loudly and looks up at me with puppy dog eyes. I smile at him and then get off the ground. Matt scrambles to his feet and throws me over his shoulder, running past his friends and to his jeep.

"See ya guys! Me and Y/N are gonna go have some fun at home." Matt yells to his friends who all burst out in laughter as they see me roll my eyes at Matt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg guys, thank u so much for 3.5k reads! I didn't think I would even get 500 reads when I started this! You guys mean a lot to me!