Return of the bad boy

By now I feel as if he'll never come home. Matt has been gone for almost 4 months, away in Los Angeles, working on movies and going on tour. My parents refused to let me go with him, heck they barely let me see him when he's home. They consider him a bad influence, they told me he is gonna hurt me, of course I didn't listen.
We've kept in contact through text and face timing, but I miss his body, his touch, his lips on mine, and the smell of his cologne.

I look down at my fingers, resting gently in my lap as I sit on my large, empty bed. I bite down on my bottom lip, hoping to keep away the sobs as silent tears roll down my cheek.
A sudden knock snaps me out of my haze. I furrow my eyebrows and try to wipe away my tears with the large hoodie that belongs to Matt.

I stumble over to my room door, cracking it open enough for me to peak around the corner, however there is no one there. Once again I hear what seems to be someone knocking, making me jump and spin around.

A matter of seconds later, I realize that it's not a knock but someone throwing rocks at my window. Cautiously I sneak up to my window, swiftly opening it as fast as I can and then jumping back.

"Y/N?" I hear a whisper yell come from below my window. A wave of goosebumps trail down my neck as I realize the familiar voice.

"M-Matt?" I hiss. I step closer to the window, peeking over the ledge only to find Matt standing a few feet below me. I crack a huge smile as I see his all to familiar smirk plastered on his perfect face.

"Guess who's back baby girl." He chuckles before he begins climbing up onto the garbage cans and then leaping into my room through the window. His smile seems to fade slightly has he studies my face cautiously. I furrow my eyebrows together and give him a questioning look.

"Have you been crying?" He asks me, moving closer to me. I look down and quickly wipe the remaining tear stains from my cheeks before looking back into his glistening eyes.

"I missed you." I whisper.

"I missed you to baby." Matt breathes, our bodies only inches away now, his eyes turning darker. We stand in silence for several seconds until Matt makes a sudden move. He grabs my arms and shoves me on to the bed, hovering over me with his hands on either side of my head. I bite down on my lip and scan his body, my fingers fiddling at the hem of his button up shirt.

"Wouldn't want your parents to catch us though." Matt mumbles into my neck as he kisses along my jawline. I moan quietly scratching at his back.

"Don't worry" I gasp as his lips make contact with my collarbone, sucking and nibbling on it. "They're not home." I manage to moan. Matt pulls away and stares into my lust filled eyes.

"Perfect." He smirks. I giggle and flip us over so I'm on top of him, my hands resting on his chest. His hands wrap around the bottom of my shirt before he lifts if over my head and chucks it away.

"Hey that's not fair." I groan, referring to Matt still wearing his shirt, which I am desperate to get off him

"You're right baby." Matt hisses, ripping his shirt of him, revealing his even more toned body than I remember. He winks at me as he sees me stare in awe.

"I missed you so much." I moan as Matt's lips reconnect with my skin, kissing down my stomach, lower and lower.
-

A loud gasp followed by a scream wakes me up. I sit up in a matter of seconds only to realize I'm still naked, next to Matt. I glance over at my door, my eyes going wide as I see my flustered mother standing there. Her eyes filled with anger. I smack Matt's chest, hard, hoping to wake him up. He groans and turns to face me.

"Morning baby." He smirks, leaning in to capture my lips, clearly not having noticed what's happening. I push him off, signalling him to look at the door. He furrows his eyebrows, groaning as he sees my mother as well. He rolls his eyes and glances at me. I shrug my shoulders.

"What's the matte-" My father walks in, his face turning beet red in a matter of seconds.

"OUT NOW!" He screams, grabbing the bat next to my door. I let out a scream. Matt leaps out of bed, collecting his clothes as quickly as he can before running over to the window.

"See you soon baby girl." He
smirks, winking before he leaps of the edge of the window.
-