Food fight

"Matt!" I squeal loudly as Matt takes his finger and swipes a chocolate all over my face. He bursts out laughing and licking the rest of the chocolate of his finger.

"Not funny" I pout, looking up into his eyes.

"Awe baby, here let me clean you up." Matt smirks moving his lips closer to my face. I giggle as he starts to lick the chocolate off of my face. I lightly push him off once he's finished.

"You weirdo" I chuckle. I face my attention back to baking. I feel Matt's arms snake around my waist. He nuzzles his face into my should let and carefully watches me. I dip my hands into the flour without Matt noticing, and turn around so I'm facing him.

"Awe your just so cute" I smile and bring my hands up to his face. I smirk deviously before running them all over his face and hair. He gasps as he notices my actions.

"Oh no you didn't!" Matt hisses, jokingly. I raise my right eyebrow and smirk proudly. In one quick motion Matt snaps for a handful of flour. I squeal and slip out of his grip, not getting far before he grabs my hand and pulls me back to his side. I pinch my eyes closed as Matt let's the flour fall down onto my hair like rain. I stick out my tongue in disgust.

"Game on, Espinosa." I growl. Matt can barely decaf before he is covered from head to toe in flour. I can't help but to burst out laughing seeing Matt stand there, drenched in flour and a sly smile on his face.

"Ok ok, let's go clean ourselves of." I raise my hands in defence so Matt doesn't throw anymore flour. He nods in agreement.

"Alright, but we should probably shower together. You know, to save water." I look up and roll my eyes at Matt. He just grins at me and plants a kiss on my flour covered cheek.

After we finish showering, Matt getting his way of "saving water", we put away all of the baking supplies and clean up the kitchen.

"Hey babe, look what I found!" I hear Matt's voice behind me. I spin around to face him. His hand is in the air so I look up and see that he is tangling a mistletoe over our heads. I look back down at him and see him puckering up his lips. I giggle and push my lips on his. He put His hands down at my waist while pulling me closer to his chest. I was his, and he was mine.

"I love you baby girl." Matt whispers as he pulls away.

"I love you too" I smile.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE🎄❤️🎅🏼
Thank u all so much for 37k reads!
I hope you guys have been enjoying your Christmas break and have an amazing fun filled day tomorrow!