Meet and greet love

"Just breath, y/n" My friend desperately tries to calm my nerves down as we get into the taxi that is taking us to where the MAGCON meet and greet is. For the past few years it's all I've been dreaming about, to meet my idol/love, Matthew Espinosa. It felt like yesterday when I discovered his vine and immediately got heart eyes for him and his humour. It took me months and hard work to convince my parents to allow me and my best friend to fly to Chicago for a MAGCON event. They gave in eventually and I couldn't be more happy. I've read fanfics in the past where Matt falls in love with the girl when he meets her and they end up happily together, but sadly those are only fanfics written by girls just like me. However, the possibilities are there. I shake my head to quickly snap myself out of my thoughts as we arrive at the event venue. Hundreds of girls just like us, are lined up outside. Several are wearing MAGCON merch and holding signs.
My friend grabs my hand, squeezing it lightly as we get out of the taxi,
Paying the man and then lining up to wait for the doors to open and the meet and greet to start. I hop around from leg to leg nervously, my hands shaking and my breathing choppy. At the front of the line, I can hear girls suddenly start to squeal and scream. My eyes widen and I stand on my tippy toes to see what happening. The doors open. One by one all the girls (and some boys) are let into the venue for the meet and greet. The line moves quick and soon, after showing our tickets, we are inside the venue. I'm the distance I can already see where the meet and greet is. I look at my friend who also looks very nervous. The line moves on and 15 minutes later, were only a few people away from meeting Matt who is first in the line up. I can see Matt as he hugs and talks go the other girls, my heart flutters just at the sight of him and for the first time, not seeing him through a screen. My heart beat become faster and faster by the second, until it's my turn and it seems as the whole world around me stops. I look down at my feet and take a deep breath before looking up only to find Matt smiling at me and staring. I blush enforce doing what I've been wanting to do for as long as I can remember. I take a step back before running and jumping into Matt's arms as he holds his arms open for me. My legs immediately wrap around his waist and I bury my face in his neck, breathing in his amazing scent. I run my fingers through the bottom back of his hair as I lift my head up and look into Matt's eyes, my legs still around his waist as he holds onto me tightly. He grins at me and then plants a soft kiss on my cheek. I see he flashed go off behind me, thankful that this moment is captured forever. This is exactly how I wanted it to be. Matt gently puts me back on the ground, his hands staying around my waist.

"What's your name, beautiful?" Matt asks me, his hand running small circles on my lower back.

"Y/n!" I chirp happily.

I smile as me and him pose for another picture. I turn my head to plant a kiss on his soft looking cheek, but Matt seemed to have the same idea as he too had turnt his head to kiss my cheek, causing our lips to collide. In that moment I felt something I've never felt before, only something I've read about. It's as if electricity shot through my veins, immediately sending shivers down my back. I pull back with wide eyes as the heat starts to rise up my neck.

"I'm so sorry!" I whisper, covering my mouth. Matt looks shocked too, but he looks at me in awe. I quizzically and nervously raise my eyebrows.

"Are you staying at the same hotel as us?" Matt suddenly asks me. I nod my head. At the beginning of the tour, Bart tweeted out what hotel the boys would be staying at in each city so that the fans can stay at that hotel too.

"Come to room 314, later tonight after the show." Matt leans down and whispers in my ear. My mouth is slightly parted but I just nod my head and smile widely.