Taken | part 2

"No! Don't touch her please!"  I look behind me, trying to get free from the mans strong grip but I fail. I scream out the boys name as i see his scared facial expression. Tears well up in my eyes as the man hits me over and over again, dragging me further and further away from the boy.

"I promise I'll find you!"  The boy yells, as I see his face clearly, one last time. Matt.
-

I wake up in a panic, drenched in sweat as I try to steady my heavy breathing. I notice the person laying next to me.

"Matt." I breath. His eyes flutter open and he sits up, looking concerned. With the slight light from the moon shining in through the window, I notice the tear stains on his face. I move closer to him, lifting my hands up to his face. I study him carefully, suddenly being over whelmed with memories that I didn't even know existed.

"You were really there." I whisper, looking into his glistening hazel eyes. He looks down and nods.

"You remember?" He looks back into my eyes, hope in his voice.

"I-I think so. Not all of it. But I remember that you were trying to save me." I say, studying his face. "How long did I know you before I was taken?" I mumble. Matt sighs, hesitating before answering my question.

"Almost 4 weeks. I had met you after you ran away from home."

I grab Matt's hand, electricity immediately shooting through my body like we are meant to be.

"We're we in love?" I whisper, barely audible. A tear slips down his cheek but he stays quiet.

"Matt, please tell me." I whisper, louder than before. He finally looks up at me, nodding. I bite my lip and look away from him. He engulfs me in a hug, immediately making me feel safe.

"I'm so sorry." I cry into his shoulder.

"Why?" He asks me quizzically.

"Because I don't remember, I don't remember falling in love with you. Yet the feelings are still there but I don't know how. I don't remember much about you Matt, but I still feel that I love you." I whisper the last sentence.

"I loved you before you were taken from me, and I still love you, but I understand if you can't love me like you did before." Matt cries. I can see how much it hurt him to say that.

"I'm going to do everything I can to remember you. To remember how we feel in love. Because even though I can't remember I still know that I love you." I lean in closer to him, feeling his breath on mine as he slowly moves closer, our lips inches away. Another tear rolls down his cheek before our lips connect. In that moment, all I could feel was love, butterflies erupting in me like a volcano, electricity shooting through my body.

All I have left is the love for Matt, and that may just be enough.

-

I thought this would be better but it didn't really work out the way I planned. I hope u guys still like it!

Also were so close to 10k reads omg! Thank u guys so so much ily💗
Xoxo