Distractions

My eyes are glued to my new iPhone 6s in my hands as I pass by the school lockers. My mind is only concentrating on the screen, I blur out everything else.

I let out a sudden Yelp as someone grabs my arm and shoves me lightly against the lockers. I look up to see Matt, smiling down at me. I smile back before looking back down at my phone, furrowing my eyebrows together in frustration. I feel a pair of soft lips on my cheek, however my eyes stay on my phone.

"Baaabee." Matt whines. I glance up at him, seeing him pout with his bottom lip sticking out. I giggle, once again my eyes travel down to my phone.

"Y/n!" Matt stomps his foot before grasping my phone from my hands and holding it above his head. I let out a whimper, trying to reach it.

"Matt!" I whine, jumping up and down on my feet.

"I'm sorry, I've just been trying so hard to get Justin Bieber tickets but they're all sold out." I say, leaning my head against the lockers and sighing heavily. Matt hands me back my phone and wraps his arms around me.

"Awe I'm sorry baby girl." Matt's hums, kissing the top of my head.

"If it means that much to you, there's something I may be able to do." Matt whispers in my ear, his hands resting on my hips. I look up at him, my lips curving into a smile.

"Matt! That would be amazing!" I squeal. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his face to mine. I stare at his lips. My gaze flicks back up to his eyes. I run my hands through his hair, receiving his gaze to flick to mine with a smirk. I stand up on my tippy toes and lean forward, placing a sweet kiss on his lips. He leans forward and continues to kiss me. I grab his face and deepen the kiss, striving for more. I leave my mouth agape, waiting for the sensation of his tongue to slip into it.

"NO KISSING AT SCHOOL!" I hear the screeching voice of my teacher at the end of the Hallway. I groan and pull away from Matt, rolling my eyes as I rest my head against the lockers.

"See you later babe." Matt chuckles, pecking my lips quickly before walking off.

I sigh and walk the opposite way to my class.
-

I feel a pair of large hands cover my eyes from behind me. I smile knowing exactly who it is.

"I'm sure you'll be very happy to hear that I got 2 concert tickets to Justin Bieber's concert tonight!" Matt's voice rings my ears. My face drops and my eyes start to slightly water as excitement fills my veins. I let out a scream, leaping to my feet and into Matt's arms.

"Holy shit matt! I love you so freaking much. You're the best boyfriend ever!" I shout, grabbing his face with shaking hands.

"Anything for my beautiful princess" Matt hums, puckering his lips. I giggle and place my lips on his.

"Jump." He mumbles into the kiss. I smile and do what he says, wrapping my legs around his torso. My hands once again find their way into his hair, tugging lightly at it and receiving moans from him. I pull away and smile.

"Let's save the rest for tonight after the show." I smirk, biting my lip.

"Mmm you're so damn sexy." Matt mumbles against my neck. Tonight will be amazing.
-

I want to go see Justin but I ain't got money cause Im saving up for Magcon and the Jacks.