pain killer

Requested by @raadangelx 💗

I groan, laying wide awake in my bed at 2 am, my parents gone for the weekend. Pain shoots through my head as I try to sit up slightly.

Recently I've gotten a bad concussion after being hit in the head with a soccer ball during gym class. It's been nothing but a pain filled day and now I can't get any sleep. It's like a constant headache, beating at the back of my head.

My phone suddenly dings and lights up, signalling a new text message.

From Matt💖: laying awake thinking of your beautiful face

I giggle and blush lightly, grabbing my phone to answer my boyfriend.

To Matt💖: i feel like crap

I send the message and gasp as another sting of pain shoots through my head. Almost in a matter of seconds he replies.

From Matt💖: I'm coming over

I crack a smile before pushing myself out of my bed and stumbling over to the bathroom. I flinch at the bright light and walk over to the sink. I turn on the ice cold water and wash my face with it, slightly soothing the pain.

"Angel?" I hear a familiar voice from below.

"Up here." I call downstairs before soon hearing footsteps getting closer.
I pad back into my room, hissing as I sit down on my bed.

"Awe my poor baby girl." Matt whines as he walks into my room, seeing me slumped down on my bed, my face buried in the sea of pillows. I let out a whimper as he sits down beside me and starts rubbing my back. I roll over onto my back and stare up into Matt's sympathetic eyes.

I pat the empty spot beside me, motioning for Matt to lay with me. He smiles and lays down beside me.

"Where does it hurt babe?" He whispers in my ear.

"My head." I whine, burying my head in his chest. He places a soft kiss on top of my head and stroke his fingers up and down my arm.

"Hey I brought you some things." Matt chirps after a little while and then sits up, grabbing his bag of the ground. He digs around in it for a bit until pulling out my favourite hoodie of his. I smile brightly and quickly but carefully pull it over my head. I sigh happily as I smell his familiar favourite cologne of mine, snuggling my head in it.

"And.." Matt pulls out a huge box full of my favourite candies. I squeal and hug him tightly, trying to push away the piercing pain shooting through me.

"Come and lay with me now while we eat all this amazing food." I giggle, pulling Matt's arm. He chuckles and lays down, his head on my belly and his arms on either side of me.

"I love you." I mumble and take a bit from a chocolate bar.

"I love you too angel, I hope you feel better soon." He whispers.

-

Sorry this isn't very good, I literally had no idea what to write and I had to rush it a bit cause I've been so busy.