Rainy Days

"Maaatttt it's starting to rain."I whine while balancing on my penny board and trying to keep up with Matt.

"Babe we're almost at Starbucks though." Matt pouts and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I giggle at his cuteness.

"Alright let's hurry though." I squeal as the rain gets heavier. We get to Starbucks, already soaked and we still have to penny board home. We order our drinks and sit down in a booth.

"Damn it's really pouring down. Strange since it's mid July..." Matt laughs as I take a sip from my steaming caramel macchiato.

"Yea, it's cozy though." I smile.

"Perfect cuddling weather." Matt says and smirks at me. I hold back my laugh as we finish off our drinks.

"Alright. Let's get home as fast as possible." Matt mumbles as we stand infront of the exit door, gripping our still wet penny boards.

"1..2..3!" I squeak and then we run outside and penny to my house as fast as we can.

By the time we get inside, we are both dripping from head to toe.

"I'm gonna go take a hot shower quickly." Me and Matt say in unison. I raise my eyebrow and we both burst out laughing.

"Well or we can shower together." Matt smirks at me. I glance at him but before I know it, he's caring me up to my bathroom.
-
The hot water feels amazing, washing away all the cold rain.

After we finish, I put on one of matts shirts that almost reaches down to my knees. I also put on fuzzy socks and then Matt blow dries my hair for me.
We finish off in the bathroom and then head to my room. I light a few candles and turn on my Christmas lights.
We decide to watch minions on my tv.

"Let's order pizza!" I squeal and grab my phone, dialling pizza huts number.

"I wonder if they have bagel pizza?" Matt mumbles. I giggle and smack his arm playfully.

"Alright they'll be here in 20 minutes. Let's go get some snacks." I say and drag Matt down the stairs. I grab chips, popcorn, smarties and some sour candies. I'm feeling fat today, just kidding I feel fat everyday. Matt grabs drinks and then we run up to my room and put it down.

"Time to cuddle!!" Matt yells and pulls me on the bed. Just as he leans in to kiss me, the door bell rings. I leap of Matt and run down the stairs, followed by Matt who has the money. Damn the pizza guy was fast.

"Pizza!" I yell before I open the door. A cute boy laughs at my excitement as he hands me the pizza. He examines my body and I remember that I'm only wearing Matt shirt.

"Uh thanx. How much will that be?" I ask kindly. The boy is still staring at my body when Matt races up behind me and wraps his arms around my body.

"Here's the money." Matt snaps and hands the boy the money before slamming the door shut on his face. I giggle and Matt pushes me against the wall.

"Mine!" Matt whispers.

"Yours." I smile. I take the pizza and together we head back up to my room. We cuddle up in my bed and start the movie and eat the pizza.

After 3 more movies and lots of cuddling, we both fall asleep to the sound of  rain pounding against my window.

~~~~~~~~~