Taken

I wake up in a panic, my eyes shoot open but I see nothing but darkness. I try to sit up but a painful sting shoots up my legs. I let out an ear piercing scream as tears well up in my eyes. My hands seemed to be tied together by a rope behind my back.

A door creaks open and a small light from outside the door lights up the room, enough for me to see two figures approaching me. I flinch as they hover over me.

"Look who's finally awake." A raspy mans voice says. I blink several times and try to make out the persons face. A handsome boy who looks around 18 years old with dirty blonde hair, smirks deviously. Memories suddenly wash over me as I remember the big fight I had with my mother before running away from home. I remember meeting a boy named Matt but that's all.

"M-Matt?" I stutter, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Yup that's me." He grins and takes my hand in his. "And this is my buddy Jack." He referees to the boy standing a few feet from us.

I look down at my leg. I gasp slightly as I see blood pooling below it. Matt gently wraps his arms around me and lifts me of the floor. I bite down on my lower lip to keep myself from crying anymore. He carries me out of the room and up a set of dark stairs, followed by Jack. As we reach the top of the stairs, he slowly opens the door and carries me into what seems like a big living room. He sets me down on the couch and immediately starts to clean my wound. I whimper quietly as I watch his every move.

"Why are you doing this?" I finally say. He pauses and looks up with me with his brown eyes.

"Doing what?" He smiles before continuing with my leg.

"Why did you kidnap me and now you're helping me?!" I say, anger now sparking in my tone. Matt stays quiet until he finished cleaning and bandaging my leg.

"Look y/n, you probably don't remember anything that happened. After you ran away from home and met me, you were kidnapped. The only way I could get you back is to make it look like I wanted to buy you as a sex slave. So I bought you off of the kidnapper, but I had to make it look convincing enough so he wouldn't kill you. I'm sorry for what I had to do." Matt explains and looks down at my leg with sad eyes. I sit there for a few minutes, my mouth slightly open and mind trying to swallow everything he just said.

"So I'm your sex slave?" I whisper, fiddling with my fingers and trying not to look into his eyes.

"Of course not." He chuckles and sits next to me. "You can do whatever you want, you can leave if you want. Or you can stay here and live with me." He smiles, lifting my head up with his fingers.

I think to myself, yes he did buy me as a sex slave, but he did it to save me. And he clearly does care for me. Plus its not like I have a home anymore. I look up at Matt and smile weakly.

"I'd love to live with here with you." I smile as Matt engulfs me in a hug.

"Oh and also, me and you were kind of a thing before you were kidnapped." Matt smirks and winks at me.

"I'm sure we were." I say sarcastically and giggle, I glance at Matt and see his face tensing up slightly as I said that.

"Oh and Jack over there, he lives with us too." Matt points at Jack. I nod my head and slowly get up of the couch.

"Um so where am I sleeping?" I ask quietly and scratch the back of my head.

"In my room." Matt hums and leads me up the stairs.

"I hope that's ok." He says as he open his room door and guides me inside. I just nod and sit down on his bed. I look around. His room is quite empty. Nothing but his bed, a desk and a small bookshelf.

"You should get some rest." Matt whispers in my ear and hands me one of his shirt. "I'll be up soon." He says and struts over to the door.

After he leaves, I take of my clothes and put on the shirt he gave me, which hangs down to my mid thigh. I hesitate before crawling underneath the sheets. I take a deep breath before closing my eyes, not wanting all my thoughts to crowd my brain.

I am half asleep when I feel the right side of the bed sink and Matt crawls in next to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles his head in my neck. Electricity shoots through my body as if I've known him for a long time. Maybe there's something I still can't remember that happened in the past.

Matt's POV

As she lays here in my arms, I try desperately to fight back the tears that have been threatening to fall all day. I want to tell her. I want to tell her about everything that happened in the 4 weeks were I met her, before she was taken from me. All she remembers is meeting me, but not the falling in love with me. I feel as if my heart is breaking more and more everyday that she doesn't remember who I really I am. Who knows if she'll ever remember. I will just have to get her to fall in love with me all over again.

"I love you." I whisper, a tear rolling down my cheek before my eyes flutter close.
-