Bee(5)

Bee; I scream due to the sight of a large tiger walking towards Spencer, before Spencer can shoot the lions, the tiger pounces on him, I scream again, and begin to shoot the tiger, same with all my friends.

The tiger falls to the ground, and I run over to Spencer but not before I see the three lions quickly approaching, I try to get Spencer up, he's groaning in pain, I look and see large scratches on his arms and legs and another large scratch over his eye, all bleeding really badly.

Ryver comes over to help, I hear gun shots and look up to see the lions quickly approaching, we get Spencer to his feet but Spencer falls again, I feel someone grab onto me and I begin to scream, tears falling from my eyes as I'm being dragged away from Spencer, I watch as the lions surround him, one swipes it's paw across his face, blood gushing from the wound, the other lion pounces on top of him, and it takes a chunk out of his shoulder. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, tears falling from my eyes, and I watch as the biggest lion bites into his stomach and I see the life drain from Spencer's eyes.

I continue screaming as I'm pulled into a building, I fall to the floor once the person lets me go I fall to the ground, i look up, see all my friends standing around me, I speak with venom in my voice "who?! Who let him die?!"

I look as both Ryver and Robin look down in shame, I stand up, I load my gun and point it to Ryver while screaming "you killed my fucking boyfriend!"

Ryver looks at me wide eyed "I'm sorry! But it was him or both of you!"

I take some deep breaths and speak with more venom "after this is over...you are dead to me..both of you."

Robin and Ryver both look at me shocked. I go over to a boarded up window I look through a crack and see the lions still eating my boyfriend.

I sigh and do what I do best, shut off my emotions.

I look to everyone who has sorrow shown on their face.

I then decide to speak "we wait till the lions are gone. Then we leave."