Robin(34)

Robin;

I admit its weird being dead, but it's actually not to bad..

Tho i can only talk to two people. 

Ive been learning about some of the advantages of being dead, i can walk through walls, i can hear things from far away, and see things that are far as well. 

Im at the lab doing some spy work for Ryver and Bee, i walk through the door to the lab. I can tout things that alive people can touch but they dont see what i do with it. I could open a door and it would still be closed for them.

I walk into the lab, i go into the room that Kennedy was stored in and hes still there. He looks more sane than feral animals.

I walk  so im right infront of him. I see his eyes are pure red. I jump when i hear the door open but then remembered no one can see me, i see Westley walk in, he walks right up to Kennedy and injects him with a needle. And i hear Westley whisper "that should keep you like that mr. Robot." Westley chuckles and walks out.

I make the decision to follow Westley, i walk through the wall and see Westley turn a corner, i run down he hall and look down the corner he went by, i see him enter a room, i walk in the room and see Westley talking to Spenser, good thing about them not being able to se me, i can flip them off with no consequences, so that's what i do.

I also get an idea and i want to try something, i see a random ass brick n the floor, i grab it and throw it, and it lands on westleys foot, i hear a crack and Westley scream out in pain. I jump up and down laughing  to myself. So they cant see when something moves but they can feel it..

To test this theory while spencers helping Wesley sit on a chair i go behind spencer and tap his shoulder, and spencer looks behid him right at me, he furrows his brows and goes back to helping Westley.

I can prove to aspen ad Zayn im still here!

But before i can leave this lab bee was asking for me to look around so that's what i do.

I look on top of the desk in the room, smiling cause i hear Westley cursing, and spencer asking how he managed to do that. On the desk i see blue prints of the lab. I look through drawers and find papers on each of the gang members...

I furrow my brows and pick them up, first i look a Ryvers, age 17, blood type B+. That's all I see tho.. i look at Zayns next and see the word "unknown." What the hell.. its like Zayn doesn't exist..

Next i look at mine and see in red letters " DEAD"

I frown at this and then look at Bees, RH-null blood tube, age 117, the main peace..

What the hell is this supposed to mean..

With the information I've gathered i leave the lab and begin to head back to the zoo.