Robin(42)

Robin;

I'm out looking for Bee, it's safest that I go out, seeing how I'm dead and no one and nothing can see me.

I begin to head the direction they said she left with Butcher.

6 large animals chasing her, makes me extremely scared. What if her a butcher didn't get away.

While running in that direction, I make sure to use my strong hearing and sight. I hear literally nothing. How is that even possible?! I continue running, just the sound of my running and my breath.

Soon something catches my eye, blood!

I go towards the blood. I see it's an open field and holy shit...the entire field has blood splatter and smudges.

My breathing is heavy and I begin to yell "BEE!"

but I hear no reply. My breathing is heavy, heart is pounding. You'd think being dead you wouldn't feel your heart beat but I do.

My thoughts are going crazy as to what could have happened to Bee.

I try again "BEE!!!" But no reply once again.

I walk in a random direction, but still no sign of her. After a long time of walking, following the blood splatter, I find the body of a large hyena, probably the size of a house!

The bite marks on it, look to be from an average size animal, a few of them...

I call out again "BEE!!"

Still not reply. I look closer at the bite marks, it looks like they hit an artery and it bled out, I also notice a large amount of bullet wounds in the hyena. All over.

I look and by the bushes I see a gun, I run over to it, pick it up and see bees initials. I look around, praying I find any sign on her, and then I see a torn up piece of her sweater on a bush, I run over to it and call again "BEE!!"

still no reply, I look on the ground and see foot prints Butchers!

Followed by blood!

I run after the trail, and finally behind a large tree I see an unconscious Bee and a heavily injured butcher.

Damnit! I can't do anything!

I run as fast as I ever have to get the gang. I get back to the gang and tell ryver to follow me.

Ryver tells the gang and we all take off running.

After a few minutes of running we all make it to her body, Kennedy checks her pulse  and confirms she's alive.

Aspen and Zayn work together to pick up bee, butcher gets up and wants Bee on his back, at first they refuse but when butcher lets out a loud growl they except, and put Bee on butchers back, butcher has large scratch marks on his side, and bee has blood all over her.

Butcher takes off running, a little bit slower than usual due to his injuries. And we all follow.

We make it back to the base and we begin to wash off bee, we find cuts on her legs, and a cut across her neck and face, aspen stitches up butcher while ryver stitches up Bee, they clean their wounds and make sure butcher stays with Bee. He refuses to leave her and i don't blame him for that.

I just hope Bee can survive this...