Robin (35)

Robin;

I make it back to the zoo and Bee and Ryver come running over, i tell bee the information i found and she simply nods, i then decide to bring up the funny thing i did to Westley, both Bee and Ryver burns out laughing.

And i decide to try and prove to aspen and Zayn im here, bee calls them over and they both come running " we have a way to prove me and ryver aren't going insane and can prove that robins here."

Zayn rolls his eyes and i hit him over the top of the head, his head goes forward because of my hit and his eyes wide.

Bee raises her eyebrows, and ryver bursts out laughing aspen stares at Zayn with a weird look and i begin to laugh as well.

I then move over to aspen and tug on their shirt. They jump and move back and ryver starts laughing even harder.

Zayn then says "h-how did you do that."

Bee then says in a very cocky voice " do I need to get robin to do it again to prove it to you?"

Zayn scoffs and says "you're going insane. It's not robin."

 Laugh and this time kick him where the sun dont shine. He doubles over groaning and Bee, aspen and ryver all laugh, ryver laughs so hard he falls to the ground and Bee is practically crying.

I fall to the ground laughing as well.

Once bee can get a breath and stop laughing she then says "believe us now?"

Zayn groans again and then says "hi robin."

And this makes everyone else begin to laugh again.