Bee(44)

Bee; 

My heads pounding, eyes heavy, everything feels un real. 

The last memory I have is that strange guy helping me, he had a tiger, with that thought in mind, I wake up with a gasp, I shoot up, and flinch at the pain in my face and legs.

I'm back at the base, the gang must have found me. I look around and see it's dark, I see I'm on the ground with Butcher, I pet Butcher, he shakes his head lazily and lets out a yawn as he licks my hand. I see glowing eyes in the forest, but not red... I stand up, and butcher helps me, I strain my voice after limping over to where the eyes are "you saved my life.." then this strange guy who looks about my age, maybe a little younger comes out of the forest, with an uninfected tiger.

"Thankyou." I say great full 

He smiles, sticks out his hand and speaks " hi. I'm Nico."

"Hi" I smile. Just then the gang comes running over, shocked I'm awake and also shocked there's a person here "who is this?" Ryver asks motioning to Nico, I smile and speak "this is Nico, he saved me from the hyena."

They all looked shock when out of nowhere I hear "I don't trust him." I turn and see it was Zayn who said it. "And I don't trust you so shut the fuck up asshole."

I say with venom.

Zayn looks shocked and I speak sweetly to Nico "you can join our gang, you and your tiger." I smile at the tiger, the tiger walks passed me and I laugh, I go to the fridge and grab a raw steak for the tiger, I count the steaks we have left and we only have 6 left for now 4 animals.

I sigh and give the tiger the steak. And I begin to explain my plan " I  can make more vaccines for Kennedy... robin filled me in." Nico looks at me weird,y and says "who's robin?" I sigh and answer "robin is our friend who died but me and Ryver," I say pointing to ryver "can see them."

"Robins here and can hurt people, say if they punched you, you'd feel it, but you can't see them." I point to where robin is and nod at them, with that nod they smile and flick Nico. Nico jumps and says "umm okay.." and I begin to lightly laugh, trying not to hurt myself more. I then decide to tell them the rest of , my plan.

"So my plan is to stay here until I'm mostly healed and we all have more supplies. By the time I'm mostly healed we should have more intel from robin on Spencer and Wesley, and during that time I can make as many vaccines as Kennedy may need. And while healing I will work on finding a permanent cure.

They all nod in agreement. I smile and walk away. I haven't seen my face yet so I go to a bathroom with a mirror.

When I look I am shocked beyond belief.

I have an old scar from my last attack, across my face, going over my nose, and now I have three large claw marks going down the right side of my face. My eye is slightly cloudy but I can partly see out of it. I just noticed now how the vision out of my right eye is blurry. 

At least I'm not fully blind....

I take a look at my legs and wince at just the sight.

I sigh and exit the bathroom. I walk to the supply store and look for bottled water, I end up finding two cases in the store I went to.

Each case has 24 water bottles so they should last a while.

I ask ryver to bring the water to the main area and put them in a fridge some where. I then proceed to ask aspen and Zayn to take Selene and find more food for the animals.

Ryver is partially blind now, but luckily he still has vision. Thistle has also been a large help. He helps kinda guide ryver.

I sigh and go back to butcher, he's still severely injured. I pour him some water and smile when the tiger comes to lay next to him. I turn to Nico and ask him "what's your tigers name?"

Nico smiles widely and answers "Lester the molester."

I laugh lightly at the name and then say "I love it."

I smile and say "hi Lester" as I hold my hand out to pet him. He greatly excepts and I pet his head.  

"How about your lion?"

Nico asks smiling walking over and letting him

"His names butcher." Nico smiles and says "great name for a great animal."

I smile at butcher and Nico. 

I guess I have to rest for the next month or so..