Ryver(33)

Ryver;

I run over to Bee "are you ok?!"

Bee sighs and answers, her voice sounding drained "im fine, lets just say we ran into multiple infected animals.."

Aspen comes running over "did you catch one?!"

Bee sighs again before he answers " we were close but it injured Butcher."

Aspen looks at Butcher and then at Bee and nods. Zayn then comes over, a look of anger on his face while he practically screams " so you chose that dumb lion over an infected animal we need for the cure?!"

Soon Bee has the same anger on her face as she yells back " this dumb lion saved your damn life! Not to mention we need Butcher for the cure to dipshit!"

All Zayn does is glare and walk off to the hotel.

Bee sighs and looks over to aspen "find anything?"

Aspen smiles and answers happily "yes! A brindle dog!" 

Bee smiles but i can tell something is wrong so i go ahead and ask " what's wrong Bee?"

She sighs and answers with a sad voice "my dog was brindle before all of this started.. i just miss my life before, we dont even know if our families are alive.."

Now i feel sad, but then i remember something ne say with a little hope " well.. the government Building has around one thousand survivors in it.. maybe out families are in there..."

Bee smiles sadly and lets out a small whisper "maybe.."

Bee then looks at aspen and says " we will look for he dog tomorrow."