Bee(36)

Bee;
Now that everyone knows robins still here and is able to help us things are a lot better

Robin has been going to spy on Spencer and Westley and we made them promise to stop hurting them, as much as I want them to be in pain, but we can't have them suspicious.

I'm currently out for a run with Butcher looking for the dog, I'm in the general area Aspen said the dog would be in, I get off Butcher and let him run off in a random direction, Butcher will always come back within a few minutes, I trust this lion with my fucking life.

When butcher runs off, I walk in a random direction, I hear a growling sound and another along with it, I look from behind the tree I was behind and see MY DOG! Her names selene, I owned her before this virus, she's growling at an infected wolf, I pull out my gun and shoot the wolf "Selene!"

Selene looks at me for a minute, probably noticing I look familiar, as if a light bulb went off in her head she runs over, tail wagging, butt shaking, I feel tears fall from my eyes as I hug my long lost dog.

After the emotional roller coaster, butcher comes back, Selene seems to notice he's not infected and takes warmly to him.

We all walk back to the base, me on the lions back. Now the only thing we need for this cure is Kennedy.

Once we make it back the gang is thrilled about having one of the final pieces to the cure.

We feed Selene a steak and she eats it all up, now we just have to wait for Robin to come back about how it's possible to get Kennedy back.