Bee(47)

Bee;

They deleted all the files, the knew we were coming... but how..

Once we get back to the base, I see smoke, I run over and find thistle injured, he has a bullet wound in his shoulder, but no other animals, all of them are gone.

Where ryver. My breathing is heavy, I look around and see buildings burned down, animals gone... and ryver gone..

I feel like everything is spinning. I can't loose another person.. I can't, I look over to the cage where Zayn was kep, i walk slowly, in slow motion.. everything freezes, there, in the large cage, Zayns body, bullet, in the leg, arm, hip and last one went through the throat.. a phone in the cage.. I open the cage, make sure to avoid his corpse..

I pick up the phone and open it to find no passcode.

A video pops up. On that video what I see makes my heart stop.

Whoever's holding the phone walking, with Spencer infront. There's no sound to the video, Spencer enters the base, ryver facing away but goes to turn  due to the animals reacting. Before he can turn I gasp when Spencer shoots him in the shoulder.

I watch as Spencer then proceeds to kill Zayn and shoot tranquilizers at the animals, him making it out without a single scratch. 

After that he drags off ryver by the arm with a bullet in it, I feel a tear fall from my eye as I see what looks to be ryver screaming in the video. Then the video stops. I exit out of the video and see a text message, and what I read makes my blood boil and more tears fall 

"If you want your little friend back. Turn yourself in. And give us your blood!"

I take a deep breath and look around again.

I look to the gang, they were all hovering over my shoulder so they saw both the video and the text message..

"What's the plan?..." aspen asks quietly..

I breath in a deep breath and look back at Zayns body.. I close my eyes, taking another deep breath, trying to calm my heart but having no luck..

I look back at aspen and the gang, I can't create words, it feels like I'm mute, and my voice was stolen.. I feel tears spill from my eyes.. 

I shake my head, closing my eyes tight, tears and more tears falling. I grab my head due to a loud ringing, I look at butcher and run to him, jumping on his back and running off..

He runs through the trees, the wind doesn't help me this time, once we're a few minutes away, I tell butcher to stop..

I get off of his back, tears still falling from my eyes, my breathing gets heavier, I let out the loudest scream, full of anger, sadness and pain. I let all of my emotions out, cursing, and kicking and crying...

I fall to my knees, still screaming and still crying, I'm letting all my emotions out. From being trapped in Toronto over a year ago, seeing so much death, being betrayed and not knowing if my family is alive and having to be the one to make the cure, knowing I made the virus, having my friends die, or get kidnapped.. it's to much.. I let my emotions surface and let me feel the pain. 

After a long time I run out of tears and feel nothing, I sit against a tree, knees to my chest, take deep breaths. I feel as though I've fallen into a pit of nothingness.. a pit of emotionless..

I finally let myself think about a plan, ryver was taken, and I plan on getting him back!

Then it hits me, I slowly get up, and call butcher over, my eyes are probably red and puffy from crying, they feel heavy and my nose is runny.

Butcher walks over, and I allow my face to fall into his soft fur, I feel him purr and nuzzle me.

I take a few more deep breaths and we set off back to the base, once we get there I see the gang, sitting looking worried, I wipe my eyes to try and hide the left over years and put on an emotionless face to hide my pain.

They all look at me, looking worried and hopeful, I take another deep breath and speak, trying to keep my voice steady.

"I have a plan."

They all look at me, I look down and begin to explain the plan 

"I turn myself in."

All of them are ready to object so I object for them

"But... robin can hurt people, so robin will be there and do whatever they can when I give the signal, you guys will be a little while away and when butcher hears them, he will let out a loud growl so you guys can hear, we all move in and get ryver back... and if you get the chance.. kill Westley.. Spencer's mine to kill."

I finish the sentence, staring at nothing with a glare. He betrayed me, used me, I will feel no remorse!

Spencer is going to die.