Bee(26)

Bee;

Wind hitting my cheek, the slight bounce up and down, hair moving with the wind, smell of fresh air. I feel free again. I feel like I'm in a whole new world. A world with no virus, no problems. I'm nothing but free. Nothing but happy.

I let my head fall back, as I let a sigh of joy escape my mouth. I rest my head against the lion, and stroke his fur. Soon enough we reach home base, robin and Zayn get off the lion and I stay on. 

Ryver and aspen come running over, their eyes wide and mouth shaped like an o, I smile and speak "meet my lion."

"My turn!"

Ryver yells while getting on the lions back, wolf still in hand.

And I whisper to the lion "ok bud. Take us to a new world."

And with that the lion takes off in a sprint and the same feeling of freeness and happiness fills me. The wolf pup cuddles into rivers arms, but I feel like I can see the wolf smile. Ryver smiling too. Relaxing as the lion takes us to a happy world.

After a nice long run the lion returns home, and I look around the zoo for food. I end up finding the feeding freezer, I grab a giant steak for the lion and a smaller one for the wolf.

I give the animals the food and they chow down. 

I also fill bowls with tap water for them to drink. I contemplate of the virus could be in it. After a while I dump the water down the drain and grab an entire case of bottled water me and the gang have been drinking from.

I pour four bottles into a bowl and the wolf and lion share, guzzling down the water.

I smile. Another two step closer to the cure.