Robin (29)

Robin;

Pain. I feel pain. My throat hurts and my shoulder. Everything feels fuzzy, the world is blurry. It feels like I'm blinking in slow motion. Breathing in slow motion. I try to move but I can't. It's a very dark blurry. Where am I? What happened? The last thing I remember is Bee fighting a hyena.. is she ok?!

The blurry mess is finally going away. I blink. It's like I'm in a dark room. I look at my hands, still breathing in slow motion. My hands are bright.. like a light... I look at my painful shoulder and watch as a bite from a hyena disappears infront of my own eyes. I can see the stages of hurting. But in super speed...

Yet everything else doesn't feel real. The pain is gone. It just vanished. The dark room turns from dark to bright. And I'm in the forest again. I hear buzzing of bugs, crickets, I see the wind blow the leaves. I smell moss, water and a hint of blood. I open my eyes. Feels like slow motion again. I look around, still feeling like I'm moving slow. I take a deep breath and snap next to my head. Everything goes back to normal. Minus being able to hear and see so much more than before. The sun is setting and it's gorgeous..

I look and see an open field, I slowly walk towards it, I look at the ground and see smudged blood. I look in the middle of the field and see the gang. I yell at them. But none of them respond. They're digging a hole. I see something covered in sheets. Hey... those are my sheets..

I walk over and speak "what's in my bedsheets guys?"

No answer. I kneel down and move the sheets aside and I scream. Inside the bedsheets is a body...my body!

I watch as bee and ryver walk over. They both stop, eyes wide, bee runs over and moves the sheets to the side to reveal my body. Ryver runs over and looks. They look at me. My eyes are wide. Bee speaks "r-Robin?.."

Both Zayn and aspen look at Bee like she's crazy "Bee... are you okay?.." aspen says looking concerned 

Bee looks at aspen and back at me "y-you don't see them?!"

Aspen still has the same look on their face, same with Zayn 

Bees eyes go wide as she looks at ryver "Ryver?!"

Ryver nods

"You guys can see me?"

Both bee and ryver look at me and nod.

Aspen then says "um...we need to burry robin.."

Bee looks at aspen. Back at me and then to ryver. She takes a deep breath and finally sighs whispering "ok.."

I watch as they burry my dead body. I feel tears fall down my cheeks..

I'm dead.