Bee(25)

Bee;

Two days.

We have been searching two days. And nothing. We have one person with RH-null blood(me), three uninflected people. That's it.

We need Kennedy, and three animals that are uninfected. I went back to the spot I saw the lion. But nothing.

We are wandering the entire forest. Can't find anything. Searching and searching. I'm ready to give up.

As I'm walking I hear ryver yell "guys! Over here!"

I run over and see ryver standing infront of a wolf pup. I slowly walk towards it. I kneel down and look at its eyes. Green. No red.

The pup lets out a slight whine, I go to touch it but it growls. Ryver tries next and the pup cuddles into his arms. It's a grey wolf pup. " hold it while I look for wounds."

Ryver holds the pup, while I check for wounds, luckily I don't find anything except a small scratch on the paw.

"Ok. Let's take it home." I say as we leave. Oh. And our home base. It's the old zoo.

We reach our home base and the pup is put on the ground. I was half expecting it to run, but it stayed right next to ryver.

I go into the zoo vet and grab a couple bandages and stitches along with a shot. I bandage up the wolf, no fighting which to me is both concerning and interesting.

I tell ryver and aspen to stay with the wolf while me, robin and Zayn go out looking for more creatures.

After a while of looking, i hear crunching of sticks behind me, and turn due to a growl. I turn and see the lion from before. I put my hand out in case he attacks, behind him I see Zayn and robin staring with shock. I smile and speak slowly " meet my lion."

The lion looks at my hand with curiosity. I kneel down, eye level with the lion, his eyes are green, he's extremely skinny, and looks to be dehydrated.

I move my hand so the back of it is facing him. He slowly walks forward and sniffs my hand, he nuzzles my hand with a purr and I sit on the ground. He rolls on his back like a cat and begins to play. And for the first time in a long time I have a genuine smile on my face.

I stand up after a bit, robin and Zayn staring wide eyed, I laugh at their faces and begin to walk but stop when the lion goes infront of me, I furrow my brows and he moves his head to the side. It takes a minute to register, and I soon realize he wants me on his back, I slowly walk over to him, run my hand down his fur and get on his back slowly. Trying not to hurt him.

Once I'm on his back he shakes and walks over to Zayn and robin. And does the same thing I hear robin whisper "wow.."

As they get on. Robins behind me and Zayn behind robin, when all of a sudden the lion takes off in a fast sprint.